THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

creep levels rising.
nowadays nobody is safe on the interwebz
happy.gif

tongue.gif

can anyone advise how am1 premium ids fit? should i go half size down from my normal am1?

thanks

Last edited:

disappointed in the quality of the red suede am1s with the gum bottom. they don't look that good in person.
pics please
Yeah they look ashy as hell. I'd cop at a steep discount though. They'll end up at outlets eventually.

I posted this a few pages back.  @ my local Jimmy Jazz. 

Unfiltered pic taken on my blackberry.  Nothing to write home to, but not bad.  Ashy as some have said.

I plan on picking up myself, but waiting for a discounted price.

whaaat, they look great
im with akitb, they look good imo. i like the ashy larry look - gives the shoe more character on the red. If they were black, then I would think the ash just looks dirty.

Last edited:
On a side note, does anyone know if the reshape method with iron/water can be used on suede?  Im afraid the heat and water will damage the material. Pls let me know if anyone has tried this before and results you had. Thanks.

On a side note, does anyone know if the reshape method with iron/water can be used on suede?  Im afraid the heat and water will damage the material. Pls let me know if anyone has tried this before and results you had. Thanks.
yes you can.. people have done it. someone here messed up on purple suede samples doing it tho, so just be careful

im with akitb, they look good imo. i like the ashy larry look - gives the shoe more character on the red. If they were black, then I would think the ash just looks dirty.
nice on feet, i'm feeling better about mine coming in.

i need the black and forest green tho - that int'l shipping tho 
mean.gif

im thinking a damp cloth over the toe cap instead of direct contact with the iron?
thats how it should always be done. but i think the person who messed up wet it too much or something and it got stained or burned.. something like that

if i remember correctly, i think it may have been @ohwussup

i forget the directions for the reshaping for suede, but i think there's a step in there that you should use a toothbrush to brush the suede between each iron press

Last edited:

i think the "ashiness" will look good on the green pair. cant wait for a US release date.

thats how it should always be done. but i think the person who messed up wet it too much or something and it got stained or burned.. something like that

if i remember correctly, i think it may have been @ohwussup

i forget the directions for the reshaping for suede, but i think there's a step in there that you should use a toothbrush to brush the suede between each iron press
Ive used a steamer prior and worked well on nonsuede pairs. Thanks for tip. Repped.

Ive used a steamer prior and worked well on nonsuede pairs. Thanks for tip. Repped.
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE STEAMER!  you can soften the glue in the midsole and cause separation if you steam it for too long.

stick with the iron FWIW

I agree.  I love my pair and glad I was able to get em.  My only complaint is the odd crease on one of my shoes when worn.  Looks the same as the pic above / below.  No biggie though.  The ashy suede on them looks dope IMO

scored the purple/volt bf's this morning on ndc. def switching the laces to black. next up, the air you breathe kelly green joints. philadelphia eagles color way ftw!

Back
Top Bottom