THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i hear you, im not either.. these would be it for me, i like the execution and detailing.. contrast colors underneath the mesh.. your post gave me a good laugh too..

Last edited:
I wanna say those are from the old ID option.
Mesh on the tongue
Intersting, SF Quebec just released these Friday.

Last edited:
wanna order my first air max 1s and wonder how the fit is compared to other shoes, any help?

and yes I know I can go to the store but they don't open til 12 and I wanna order now before my size is gone

wanna order my first air max 1s and wonder how the fit is compared to other shoes, any help?

and yes I know I can go to the store but they don't open til 12 and I wanna order now before my size is gone
asked this question one page earlier and was told they fit anywhere from 1/2 size small to tts depending on model, material, and how you like to wear them.

Still no actual sample pics of the colors and materials of the new ID options? I could've sworn someone said they were going to get some in store shots like a week ago.

Still no actual sample pics of the colors and materials of the new ID options? I could've sworn someone said they were going to get some in store shots like a week ago.
Yeah it was me but i forgot 21 Mercer was close and now i'm back with a Fam Emergency so pics will have to wait

Finally Pulled The Trigger On Green Essentials For A Price Point I Could Swallow, $148.29 Shipped :pimp:

If You're Looking For These In This Price Range And Are Any Of The Following Sizes, Shoot Me A PM And I'll Put You On To Them :nthat:

Sizes 8, 9, 10(1 Pair Left) Or 11 Available :nerd:

Black Suedes Just Came In Last Week As Well So Once These Turn Up, I'll Have All The Pairs I'm Most Interested In 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom