THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircanada  

Anyone else get their am1 trophy order Cancelled from finish line?

Nah. Mines are on the way. Should be in Brooklyn tomorrow

$55 shipped. Worn once from what I was told. seems to be true,no creases. What you guys think,good deal?

[quote name="kken3887" url="/t/301367/the-official-air-max-1-thread/16950#post_21360638"

[/quote]

That sir is dope! So many great minds in here. The air max 1 has to be the got to model to 're create awesome coloraways. And it doesn't hurt that this model is simply amazing also. Good stuff guys

Why are the womens air max 1 look so damn nice? Look at the toe on that cut out pair... its proper!

Also a pair of air max 1 112 Clark kent DS whats the market price for them? I check around online and its all over the place.

My iDs just arrived...

Very comfy w/the lunarsoles!  I was going to return one but decided that I will keep both since they look :nthat:  to me.

I made pair of Lunarawa's also! Is that leather or suede? Hard to tell on my phone.

My iDs just arrived...

Very comfy w/the lunarsoles!  I was going to return one but decided that I will keep both since they look 
nthat.gif
 to me.
I made pair of Lunarawa's also! Is that leather or suede? Hard to tell on my phone.
It is suede and the upperpart is leather.

question: would a ds pair of AM1's from circa 2002 be wearable today? do these hold up as well as AM90's do? Or do they as poor as AM95's?

Have a DS 02 pair coming in, considering wearing (if that's an option). Not my first pair of 87's by any means, but certainly my first pair that's 5+ years old and DS

question: would a ds pair of AM1's from circa 2002 be wearable today? do these hold up as well as AM90's do? Or do they as poor as AM95's?

Have a DS 02 pair coming in, considering wearing (if that's an option). Not my first pair of 87's by any means, but certainly my first pair that's 5+ years old and DS
if its not stored in a humid environment they will be wearable i think

i dont have any problems with my old AM1s

the majority of the AM1s from 2002 are wearable

if the midsole is not sticky or feels like play doh clay

i have AM1s from 97 and 98 that are even still wearable

Last edited:
I'm waiting on the ups truck to bring mine @Vermonster

@majestic yeah that pic kinda makes the toe box look Wonky. haha. Hope it's just the angle. Love this trophy coloraway.

Back
Top Bottom