THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it didn't work. I just ended up stripping a little paint off lol. So I don't know what it is. Its either on the inside of the bubble or it's just cosmetically flawed plastic nike used for this pair SMH
Sucks man, sorry. Yeah it might be on the inside, in which case there isn't anything you could do. 

I could care less about those patches, I'm hoping I could cop me a pair these on the 26th.... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Please please please be true for adult sizes. I've been waiting forever for these. The QS versions on eBay are at absurd prices.Two of each will be copped man

I still don't know why Nike wont fix the mudguard on the side of the shoe. Just make it straight instead of slanted. Such an easy fix, I don't understand why it wont be corrected. :smh:

Trying to debate on whether I should get the Zeros or the Obsidians. The Obsidians have a good colorway but Zeros look futuristic and I feel like they'll pop more, which is something I look for in a shoe.

Trying to debate on whether I should get the Zeros or the Obsidians. The Obsidians have a good colorway but Zeros look futuristic and I feel like they'll pop more, which is something I look for in a shoe.
I would go with the obsidians... 

Back
Top Bottom