THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anybody who ordered from Hanon had theirs shipped yet? Mine still on ready to be picked.

And anybody from end heard anything? Mine got cancelled!

I'm guessing I'm one of the lucky ones.. site crashed and all while/after putting in my order.. but I received a tracking #. End didn't send me a sales receipt though.. only a FedEx tracking link.

Anybody who ordered from Hanon had theirs shipped yet? Mine still on ready to be picked.

3 out of 4 PayPal orders on End are completed and have shipped, 4th is still at pick so I'd imagine that one will be cancelled. A 5th credit card order was declined. They wouldn't cancel the excess orders, I just wanted one. All orders shipped by 6AM PT.

I ordered from END 6 hours after it went online and received no confirmation email.  However, I surprisingly received a shipping confirmation a couple hours later.

I'm guessing I'm one of the lucky ones.. site crashed and all while/after putting in my order.. but I received a tracking #. End didn't send me a sales receipt though.. only a FedEx tracking link.

I ordered from END 6 hours after it went online and received no confirmation email.  However, I surprisingly received a shipping confirmation a couple hours later.
same here, I ordered from END this morning (10:30am CET) the site crashed when I placed the order but it worked, no confirmation email from END, just a payment receipt from paypal,

End sent me the shipping confirmation and the tracking number at 5:30 pm CET.

290sqm already shipped my orders.
idem dito for me
smokin.gif

my brothers looking for the olive/green patches, anywhere to get em for a good price or anyone willing to hook it up?

Lowest I've seen is $185, but that is rare. They sitting at $200 on the bay.

my brothers looking for the olive/green patches, anywhere to get em for a good price or anyone willing to hook it up?
Send offers on ebay, depending on size prices have dropped you can def get under $200 now.

ill let him know

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom