THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

nothing will beat the package i got just a couple days ago... a pair of 2010 infrareds  
mean.gif

yes, this is the shoebox

Yo I don't too much trip on boxes cause I don't wear the box but I do store my shoes in the box and would be a little agg at them two there boxes.  Double boxed shipping is a must if I can help it.

Last edited:

Yo I don't too much trip on boxes cause I don't wear the box but I do store my shoes in the box and would be a little agg at them two there boxes.  Double boxed shipping is a must if I can help it.
yea, i mean i wouldnt mind it if it was any other regular pair, but i like to hoard infrareds and i like keeping the boxes along with it

33 pounds for shipping is more then CA Tax lmao

Wait did you say free shipping!? How!?

That was my option or $6 for next day shipping(i thought about it but since its Friday) they were $130 to my door.

Low key hating, but also happy because NT fam eating. :lol:
Thanks man. I had already given up on the shoe too. I had just woken up and I picked up my phone right when sole links Tweeted. They took like 30min to sell out after that.

its been up there for almost a week now
laugh.gif
Fo Real
That was my option or $6 for next day shipping(i thought about it but since its Friday) they were $130 to my door.
Thanks man. I had already given up on the shoe too. I had just woken up and I picked up my phone right when sole links Tweeted. They took like 30min to sell out after that.
Oh, So you made a Phone order?

not online purchase???

Where' do you live? UK?

:lol: Fo Real
Oh, So you made a Phone order?

not online purchase???

Where' do you live? UK?

Noo, I live in Los Angeles, CA. I ordered online and it really was free 3 day international shipping. It also gave me the option of getting it wrapped on a nice gift box to myself or someone else. It took a couple minutes to checkout but they are already on the way so it seems legit.

I just tracked the shoes and they are in Jersey.

Last edited:
I've never paid duties on an order from EU.. what was the actual total of the order that would warrant a $200 duty?

From my knowledge it's gonna be hit or miss.. customs doesn't go through all imported shipments. 

Just my luck I guess, the shoes aren't too common in canada so I guess it's somewhat worth it.
The purchase was all 3 colors of the am1 patch pack.

Back
Top Bottom