THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I apologize if this has already been asked. It shows a picture on the Atmos website without a mini swoosh. Is this just the picture and they will come with the mini swoosh? I want to make sure before I order to the states.

THANKS!
   Quote:
I thought the same thing. But I usually don't order internationally unless I have to.
If they don't release in the states, no choice but to order from Japan.
Hopefully swoosh on the toe is there. That's why I like so much.
the shoe comes with mini swoosh on the mudguard, atmos just used the wrong picture

More pendleton iDs...Not mine

Wax canvas on the upper

Dope!!!!

I think I've placed an order with Atmos but haven't heard anything since the original automated email I received from them on the 24th.

Chose to pay withPayPal...should I have expected to hear from them by now if it has gone through OK??

I think I've placed an order with Atmos but haven't heard anything since the original automated email I received from them on the 24th.

Chose to pay withPayPal...should I have expected to hear from them by now if it has gone through OK??
check your paypal. They might of sent you a invoice. I have a pending transaction from them but never received an email

Last edited:
i have a feeling the 6 won

check your paypal. They might of sent you a invoice. I have a pending transaction from them but never received an email

Thanks for replying.
Checked PP and nothing had been taken but I've received a payment request from Atmos this morning which I've now sent so they will hopefully be on their way to me over the next couple of days.

Rakuten is like Amazon in Asia. Vendors can come and go as they please. That's clearly an Atmos ran Rakuten page though.
oh right, i see. I heard these airs are releasing worldwide soon, should i wait until they're available in the U.K or order now?

Last edited:
Still waiting on the wheats to be released in the US. I find it a little ridiculous that they haven't come out yet 
mean.gif

Dang these denims are fresh...I might have to make one similar...can anyone with denim IDs voice on the quality and craftsmanship??

Dang these denims are fresh...I might have to make one similar...can anyone with denim IDs voice on the quality and craftsmanship??
that's the blue denim correct?? 

the denim and brown leather material are really nice from the designs i've seen

Been trying to put something together but can't seem to figure out what colors I want to go with.. 

I tried a all sail wax canvas with the orange/red pendleton lining.. but when I got them i didn't really like how they turned out so I ended up returning them

Last edited:

that's the blue denim correct?? 

the denim and brown leather material are really nice from the designs i've seen

Been trying to put something together but can't seem to figure out what colors I want to go with.. 

I tried a all sail wax canvas with the orange/red pendleton lining.. but when I got them i didn't really like how they turned out so I ended up returning them
i believe thats my next copp.  a full wool pendelton in all grey, like the previously posted a couple pages back.  ima start with a clean simple design then get to more unique stuff.  i also put together a sport red/varsity blue colorway scheme but with that teal waxed cavas.  looks dope on paper, but wonder how it will come out in application. 

First pair of AM (black denim) got me wanting to order more so I ordered two more pairs a few days ago,

Here's some extras from my desktop.

LTR's just came through, best GR to release this year imo.

Got them for under retail as well. Zalando still have size UK 8.5. Use code XMAS15GFT to get 15% off. Code might be expired

Back
Top Bottom