THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

mini-IMG_1056.JPG

the suede on the bhm is so high quality and the cuts are so clean. makes me wonder why nike and jb can't put this effort into all their releases.

the suede on the bhm is so high quality and the cuts are so clean. makes me wonder why nike and jb can't put this effort into all their releases.

Those Hyperfuse AM 1's are dope. Love that colorway.

We had a couple pairs left of the BHM left at my HOH. Thought about pulling the trigger.

Those Hyperfuse AM 1's are dope. Love that colorway.

We had a couple pairs left of the BHM left at my HOH. Thought about pulling the trigger.

not a fan of hyperfuse ams, but to each his own... Any word on the all black and metallic joints that were supposed to come out around now?

not a fan of hyperfuse ams, but to each his own... Any word on the all black and metallic joints that were supposed to come out around now?

I wonder if Nike is gonna give us something special for the 25 Anniversary of the Air Max 1? Give us some OG colors Nike, with a bordered tongue, and non slanted fabric on the sides of the shoes.

I wonder if Nike is gonna give us something special for the 25 Anniversary of the Air Max 1? Give us some OG colors Nike, with a bordered tongue, and non slanted fabric on the sides of the shoes.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Why is Nike releasing all the good colorways during the winter time.
nike-air-max-1-holiday-2012.jpg

nike-air-max-1-holiday-2012-sample-1.jpg

Ive always been into 90s but i def gotta get some 1s. Those royal blue joints are one of the nicest cw's ive ever seen. def copping those

Back
Top Bottom