THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got my pair of OG Blue Hyperfuses from FNL. Didn't even expect to get them. Just tossed an order out there and hoped for the best. Size 8.5s, they might still have pairs!

Those black/gold pair
pimp.gif
straight fire.... these and the other colorways they have releasing next year will be had!

Yes there are some good deals on them...December is hurtin' with decisions..:smh:

FNL has those blue hastas on sale. Use EXTRA10 to get another 10 off and they have free shipping. Got a pair for $65 
smokin.gif

use SNOW15FS and get an extra $15 off.
Yup that would work for the premiums but not the regular ones b/c your total has to be at least $75

EDIT: Just noticed the blue/black and red/black ones are $10 more than the hastas

Last edited:
Last edited:
Officially time for me to go in.  Patience always pays off.  Simple shoes get marked down.

Already got the Obsidians out the way with the clearance sale NDC had.

Hastas and Blue Premiums up next.  Canyon Golds are tempting, but I'll wait on those.  Too many shoes on the list for the weekend.

If FNL pulls what they did on my AM1 Hyperfuse order...
mad.gif

It's all good.  Luckily the resale on them isn't as bad on the Infrared 90's.  Once the holidays are over I'll just negotiate with an eBay seller.

Hastas and obsidians copped! Now I just hope those premiums are still around next pay day.

Last edited:
Grabbed the Hastas.  Can't beat $64 shipped.  Going to exercise some restraint for now and hold off on the Blue premiums at least until I see what the damage is going to be from this weekend's releases.

laugh.gif

It's hard, but that's the beauty of shoes like these.  Although I'd like to cop them all on sight, playing the waiting game pays off.  Cop 2 for MSRP of one.  No rush when these are likely to be on ice til spring/summer.

Besides, I have a feeling I'm going to get some last minute request to grab extra pairs.  Never fails, lol.

ARE you guys freaking kidding me I bought these damn obsidians for retail just this Monday at a niketown in Las Vegas and I live in Cali then now these go on sale..... Awww WTFLYINGF. Anyone know if I can return these at any niketown?

Back
Top Bottom