THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm going to have to formulate a plan of attack for all these AM1s dropping. I'm going to have to guess what is gonna sit and what's gonna fly off the shelves and attack accordingly.
I'm on the same boat.  Luckily most of the AM1s from this year sat and went on sale.  I'm not taking any chances with the OG Reds and the Navy's, though.  The rest will be added to the list with some of this year's premiums that I've held off on.

we got the air max 1 qs reflective in the other day it is real nice . nike is making you pick and choose right now its impossible to cop all !

Real excited about the AM1, it weird how different pictures so such a substantial difference in the yellowing of the sole.

I just copped those black gray pair above from oneness also , came out to $113 shipped those are the perfect color way for everyday wear

Those reflective AM1s are looking :nthat:

I'm so damn tempted to get a pair. :smh:

-Drew

Last edited:
Just copped the Hasta's & Obsidian's from FNL for 120 (Local PIckup) $25 off. 25RTMN120 Now I just have to go get them :x

Last edited:
Just copped the all red (black swoosh) in London today. Im pretty sure the black swoosh is 3M. Nice surprise. And the leather sockliner :smokin

Pics to follow
tumblr_mfnminPA7N1qax028o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
So what's good with the Air Max 1 Hypefuse/reflective? Is it all 3m?

Just copped the all red (black swoosh) in London today. Im pretty sure the black swoosh is 3M. Nice surprise. And the leather sockliner :smokin
Pics to follow
tumblr_mfnminPA7N1qax028o1_1280.jpg

beautiful. I'll be copping.

I'm curious about the hyperfuse reflective as well. can't imagine the whole show being 3M. If so, that would be sick.

Could someone be so kind to post a side-by-side comparison of the 2009 Air Max 1 QS White/Red and the recently released VNTG Air Max 1 OG White/Red ?
I am most especially keen to see the difference in the midsole color. thanks

Back
Top Bottom