THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just got the am1, there is almost no yellowing at all. these look sick in person. got that premium plush at the top panel too. :smokin

the am90 on the other hand, were too yellow for my liking. :x:x:x:x

just got the am1, there is almost no yellowing at all. these look sick in person. got that premium plush at the top panel too. :smokin
the am90 on the other hand, were too yellow for my liking. :x:x:x:x

That's the reason why I was hesitant on getting the 90's. They're too yellow compared to the am1. Glad I got a pair of am1 but at a price I didn't want to spend hahah.

Where are the pics of the OG 1's??????????????

Nobody wants to post? Hopefully I can get my pair this week.

Where are the pics of the OG 1's??????????????
Nobody wants to post? Hopefully I can get my pair this week.

I threw mine on as soon as I picked them up yesterday. Wore them out at night and I have to say I love how a brand new pair of AM1s feel on my feet.

Last edited:
These looked way better in person and felt great on my feet after trying them on which to me were TTS. Wasn't planning on buying a pair but I couldn't resist at $59.

Last edited:
Nike Employee Store. That's what the ES stamped on the box stands for. Had a guess pass to go in from a friend that works at their Beaverton HQ campus.

Nike Employee Store. That's what the ES stamped on the box stands for. Had a guess pass to go in from a friend that works at their Beaverton HQ campus.
I also picked them up from the ES, got the last size 11.5, they still had a few pairs at 4:00 when I went. Picked up the Energy Kds while I was there as well. 90's were going the fastest of any of the pack and the 97's were sitting. 

I also picked them up from the ES, got the last size 11.5, they still had a few pairs at 4:00 when I went. Picked up the Energy Kds while I was there as well. 90's were going the fastest of any of the pack and the 97's were sitting. 
@Philthy84 and TheM4ndersonGood good come up guys. Yea those 97's with the engineered mesh just don't look right to me. I picked up the hyperfuses when they came out, they looked a lot better.

@Philthy84 and TheM4ndersonGood good come up guys. Yea those 97's with the engineered mesh just don't look right to me. I picked up the hyperfuses when they came out, they looked a lot better.

Because they don't have the white stripe on them

If anyone does order from JD Sports, remember that they list in UK sizing, which is 1 smaller than US sizing.

Waiting on my ONES from FNL...Passed on the Infrareds and 95's kuz I got my Hyprrfuse Infrareds and my 08 Neons still...this Holiday is messing with my head!

anyone else find them a bit more narrow than others? I have plenty of am1s, and all are 8.5 but these ones seem tight. might need to swap for a 9...

I didn't know the OGs came in an orange box. Dope! For those of you who copped from an employee store for $59, I'm super jealous. I'm still out of town for the holidays, but I have a pair of both the AM1s and AM90s waiting for me when I return home.

Back
Top Bottom