THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone successfully stack a WC reward with a coupon FNLs website lately?  Just tried, received a recalculated total, and then they wouldn't process the order because they "could not calculate the total at this time."

:rofl:
I know for sure I've stacked multiple WC on one order a few months ago. However, it was in store.

Does anyone know where to find these in a men's 10.
I knew they were a overseas womens release but not sure if they came in big sizes

^ damn those are clean!!!
Check you local Foot Action and other spots for the Atomic Teal.

They've been out on the sales floor for over a week now.
And they are so clean in person. Will have to purchase a pair soon.

Last edited:
Them Pimento's anywhere online or in-stores?

Joints nice, rather cop them than waste 170 on bred xiii... :nerd:

edit: nevermind, was being lazy and i just looked back a few pages and see some locations. thx!

Anyone here own them already? quality good?
Does the leather inner make them fit tighter?

Last edited:
Them Pimento's anywhere online or in-stores?

Joints nice, rather cop them than waste 170 on bred xiii...
nerd.gif
hit up oneness.  they don't allow you to purchase online, but email them asking for an invoice for the pimento am1's in your respective size and they'll let you know if they have them or not

I see oneness got their's with black swoosh... then some sites and pics got white swoosh...

is there 2 different versions?

Nah, it's 3M. Mine come in from oneness tomorrow. I'll post some pics if anyone else hasn't.
just ordered my from oneness too but def looking forward to your pictures and from what i heard someone said the uk release has the white swoosh i prefer the 3m black one so im happy the us one is different if thats true

Damn, oneness hit me back only sizes 7,9 and 14 left.

Might just get off ebay, got 13 dollars in ebay bucks, brings to about 130 shipped

Damn, oneness hit me back only sizes 7,9 and 14 left.

Might just get off ebay, got 13 dollars in ebay bucks, brings to about 130 shipped
i payed 125 cuz i live in texas so ur not paying that much off retail for it was 110 and its "earlier" then the release date so ur good with 20 more then retail

the nike air max EM collection drops 1/17 8 am EST..

its the same as the vintage pack that dropped a few weeks back, but with engineered mesh.

Back
Top Bottom