THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is that detergent ok to use on the suede part wont it ruin it? The shoe is covered with caked on dirt because I got involved in an impromptu ultimate frisbee match that I now regret participating in.

Nah I wouldn't use detergent on suede. Not saying you can't, because I have, but I wouldn't recommend it.

DTLR has the OG pack up, but they did a terrible job with page layout.  Good luck trying to choose a bigger size using the drop down menu: https://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/men/running/nike-air-max-1/white-red.html

Amateur hour with that site over the past few days.

EDIT: Worked for me with IE of all browsers.  Go figure.

Coupon Code: 75SHIP
thanks for this. free shipping and 10 bucks off. was on the fence on those OGs but it looks like the vintage effect isnt too bad on the midsole

Wow...Atmos joints are sexy as F.
eek.gif

That white nike tee with the atmos camo looks sick. Really want the ultra marines but can't buy. If they end up getting discounted ill probably scoop them up though.

FYI, I saw the Poison Greens and 3-4 other colorways on sale for $79.99 at Foot Action. Might want to check your local spots.

How would it end up on there? Seems like an amazon type website.

rakuten is where i purchase the atmos new balance when they released it at Atmos Tokyo.......i thought the same thing when i found out about rakuten but my purchase through them went nice and smooth......they even contact atmos for you if there are any concerns

To anyone that needs them, the Nike Store in Eugene OR has a size 9.5 of the Sail/University Red/Neutral Grey/Black AM 1 OG's. I ordered size 10 from them on Sunday.

541-686-3141 - Nike Store, Eugene OR

Back
Top Bottom