THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those grey black ones are a past release i been seeing on UK sites since last summer or so. Dont think i ever saw them in the US.

I agree with everyone in here who said they rather buy 2 pairs of am1s than jordans. I been buying these at a fast rate. What i like most is that you can dress them up or down. These are my smooth kicks a long with nike blazers. Thats another silhouette  i love. vintage blazers or nike sb.

The top pair are a US RELEASE. I ordered a pair off of Nike.com back in november '12

I rocked those canyon golds last week & got more compliments on them then any other shoe i have. it was crazy how much people notice that bright gold suede. 

Last edited:
Fedex guy arrived this morning. Love these badboys sooo clean and simple. Purchased from livestock in Canada last Thursday www.deadstock.ca

Few shots 
very nice i want those, how much is shipping from canada?
Thanks for the head's up.

Nike Air Max 1 OG – White – Navy – Red
554717-100
06/2012

Very excited for these. I fully expect the general release to be "normal" mesh material and not the suede VNTG look. Still it's a great shoe. I had a pair in 2000 or 2001, can't remember. From the last retro of these.
i agree with you on the mesh but those will be copped regardless lol

very nice i want those, how much is shipping from canada?

i agree with you on the mesh but those will be copped regardless lol
The total (once you find your size) would be $130 us. If you do use code "SHIP-8888" for free shipping else it would be 142 shipped.

I been waiting on them to go on sale forever and they havent. So funny after I finally bought my size (10.5) sold out so good thing i did haha

Thanks for the head's up.

Nike Air Max 1 OG – White – Navy – Red
554717-100
06/2012

Very excited for these. I fully expect the general release to be "normal" mesh material and not the suede VNTG look. Still it's a great shoe. I had a pair in 2000 or 2001, can't remember. From the last retro of these.
Nice. June.

Literal lol at your username.

Ultramarines came in yesterday. Very happy with how they look in person. I'm not gonna lie though, I would've preferred if these weren't Essentials.

Last edited:
Nice. June.

Literal lol at your username.

Ultramarines came in yesterday. Very happy with how they look in person. I'm not gonna lie though, I would've preferred if these weren't Essentials.
sorry if i sound like a noob but what is the difference between an essential am1 and a regular one?

question for anyone who has used finishline, I ordered some am1 on the 10th and it still says processing, is that normal?

question for anyone who has used finishline, I ordered some am1 on the 10th and it still says processing, is that normal?

Finishline fulfills from store inventory most of the time, unlike most etailers that fulfill from warehouses for distribution. Some stores are stupid slow about processing orders while others are quick. So, yes it's normal. Annoying as hell ,but normal.

It sounds like they're trying to stock locate your pair. FNL is terrible about how it handles internet orders as they seem to fill things from stores and not a centralized warehouse. Depending on what store shows it in stock they could fill it the day they get an email letting them know to ship it out OR they forget about it until the manager remembers to go through their email. I and I'm sure others will chime in, had the displeasure of having a shoe go from processing to cancelled only to have it suddenly ship 3 weeks after I ordered it.

nike air max 1 VNTG

sail/bright mango-total crimson

555284-106

RD sometime in MAY.

air-max-1-crimson-orange-02.jpg
air-max-1-crimson-orange-03.jpg

womans air max 1 PRM

metallic silver-sport turquiose-summit white

nike-air-max-1-prm-sail-metallic-silver-sport-turquoise-summit-white-may-2013-1.jpg

It sounds like they're trying to stock locate your pair. FNL is terrible about how it handles internet orders as they seem to fill things from stores and not a centralized warehouse. Depending on what store shows it in stock they could fill it the day they get an email letting them know to ship it out OR they forget about it until the manager remembers to go through their email. I and I'm sure others will chime in, had the displeasure of having a shoe go from processing to cancelled only to have it suddenly ship 3 weeks after I ordered it.

dang it, had I know this I would have just gone with amazon for the same price. Ah well, thankfully I didn't plan on wearing them anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom