THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ I know tell me about it, I been spending on shoes, when I have so many other purchases I want to make, but on a plus note, these came in from NDC yesterday, couldn't resist, pics don't do these justice

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics
can i get more info on the tianjin EM.. do you like it?  quality?  are EMs the same fit as hyperfuse and the 2012 VNTG OGs?

can i get more info on the tianjin EM.. do you like it?  quality?  are EMs the same fit as hyperfuse and the 2012 VNTG OGs?
Ronnie Fieg / Kith posted awesome pics of the Tianjin. I'd post pics but it's the AM1 thread. Here's the link tho. http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/nike-air-max-90-em-tianjin/
Yeah I love them, they look great in person, sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I am no photographer nor do I even have a camera beside my cell

but imo they are great, they fit tts, and the colorway is just unique, while still having elements and inspirations from classic nike colorways

I was on the fence about getting but I think its one of my best purchases all year next to the am ogs

I dont have any hyperfuses as I did not like them, but I do have the am 90 ogs and these EM fit slightly tighter than the OGs, but I still went with my normal size of 11 as I did with the OGs and they fit great

I wore them out today while shopping and running some errands and got several compliments and questions on where I got them

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking into painting my Atomic Teals, lol that green is hella bright! Kinda overpowers the shoe :T Any help on what the best process for this is (what kid of paint/brushes etc)? Would appreciate any help!! 

Ronnie Fieg / Kith posted awesome pics of the Tianjin. I'd post pics but it's the AM1 thread. Here's the link tho. http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/nike-air-max-90-em-tianjin/
yeah i saw this, made me want them...
Yeah I love them, they look great in person, sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I am no photographer nor do I even have a camera beside my cell

but imo they are great, they fit tts, and the colorway is just unique, while still having elements and inspirations from classic nike colorways

I was on the fence about getting but I think its one of my best purchases all year next to the am ogs

I dont have any hyperfuses as I did not like them, but I do have the am 90 ogs and these EM fit slightly tighter than the OGs, but I still went with my normal size of 11 as I did with the OGs and they fit great

I wore them out today while shopping and running some errands and got several compliments and questions on where I got them
thank you very much.  im waiting for the right time to hopefully cop under retail or around $100.  damn they are so hot though.

Those looking to copp the Womens Atmos Air Max 1 Camo Leopard are at Kicks-Crew sizes 6 - 7.5 and 8.5 - 12

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2434

I thought kicks crew was considered a fake or high quality fake distributor when it came towards SJXI. So I would assume they aren't to be trusted?

Also how bad do you think prices will be after they release? More than $300? I don't see myself getting these on release date unless thru some crazy miracle so I gotta prepare myself. I wish they released lowkey thru ndc or I had a homie there.

What do u guys think of this?

Last edited:
Those looking to copp the Womens Atmos Air Max 1 Camo Leopard are at Kicks-Crew sizes 6 - 7.5 and 8.5 - 12

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2434

I thought kicks crew was considered a fake or high quality fake distributor when it came towards SJXI. So I would assume they aren't to be trusted?

Also how bad do you think prices will be after they release? More than $300? I don't see myself getting these on release date unless thru some crazy miracle so I gotta prepare myself. I wish they released lowkey thru ndc or I had a homie there.

Are they even releasing outside of Japan? :nerd:

Damn where were you able to find a pair for that price on Ebay? I need to hop on that haha.

Not sure what went down with the SJXI but NT has kicks-crew listed as a legit site. If anyone has further info and would like to enlighten us, that would be greatly appreciated. Doubt prices for the atmos am1 will go below 300 in either cw. Maybe for the smaller sizes but US 7.5 and up will not drop below that.

Back
Top Bottom