THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Fnl got an og air max 1 size 10.5 up, use coupon code 10less75 to get 10 off, for some reason u cant use the 15 off coupon at fnl on this item

This was literally going to be my blog post for tomorrow. I figured since they were asked about I may as well throw them in here too. Great pair of AM1

These Livestrong Nike Air Max 1 are a recent pickup of mine. I’m a huge Iowa Hawkeye fan so the colorway was fitting. They came to me with some yellow laces in them but I decided to go with the classic black. I think the black laces really make the rest of the yellow pop.

This was literally going to be my blog post for tomorrow. I figured since they were asked about I may as well throw them in here too. Great pair of AM1

These Livestrong Nike Air Max 1 are a recent pickup of mine. I’m a huge Iowa Hawkeye fan so the colorway was fitting. They came to me with some yellow laces in them but I decided to go with the classic black. I think the black laces really make the rest of the yellow pop.

aka PED AM1's

Why is it that when I go to nike, house of hoops ect. and ask about some am1s or just air max period they look at me like I'm some idiot? I was even told air max 1 were discounted...! Who hire these fools?
Had a similar experience awhile back. Walked in to a FL and asked for my size in an AM1 (dont remember which cw) and was told that they were out of my size. So I decided I to ask about some saucony's to run in instead. Asked homeboy if they had any in a gray cw with suede possibly and he looked at me like
alien.gif
. After repeating myself several times he finally asked me what a saucony was...
mean.gif

Side note: I had to ask how long hes been working there... Dude said 6 years!

Placed an order from kicks-crew and got an account verification email asking for a digital copy of my id and credit card. My first time on this site and wanted to know if this is legit. Anyone who  ordered from kicks-crew care to shed some light on this matter.

Got my answer tnx!

Last edited:
aka PED AM1's
 literal lol

Haven't rocked these in a long while so I brought em out today. 

If anyone ever sees the metallic silver version of this pack in a 10 please shoot me a pm.

here is the version I'm looking for. I had them but they were "lost" with some luggage on a trip to NY. I need them in my life again.

Crazy that I live in austin and ive never heard of these livestrongs releasing anywhere down here

Crazy that I live in austin and ive never heard of these livestrongs releasing anywhere down here
I'm in austin too. You'd think we would get more livestrong inventory than other cities but.... When those dropped they weren't anywhere here that I can remember either.

I'm still drooling over the ultra marines. Pay day tomorrow wonder if I can con the wife into allowing that pickup. Hmm.

A little reminder so people can get start to get their money right:

[h3]Air Max 1 Essential[/h3]

Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Team Orange

Style# 537383-008

$100

White/Black-Wolf Grey-Photo Blue

Style# 537383-104

$100

Beach/Dark Atomic Teal-Poison Green-Atomic Teal-Summit White

Style# 537383-230

$100

Medium Grey/Ultramarine-Dark Grey-Solar Red

Style# 537383-006

$100

Damn Nike Store has a sale. I was trying to get the WOlf Grey ones. Out of a 12 :smh:

I got an 11 in my cart at checkout and can't close the deal!?! NDC website SuCks!! Waiting for a call back to see if I can finish my order!?!? Not gonna even log out and risk a chance of losing my order!?!? lol

And.....it's gone!?!?? "I'm sorry sir that size is no longer available"
^+£!!!! Yet another disappointing transaction with NDC! Smh

Back
Top Bottom