THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dude has serious anger towards shoes..
laugh.gif

not sure if these were posted, these are the essential for the spring/summer.
ROBOCOP

I just don't know about the majority of these 2013 AM1 releases, for me personally:

- The shape is forever getting worse..

- The sizing is screwed, i'm a true 8 yet recently all my 8s have been coming up mad tight.

The only AM1s I can just about deal with at the moment is the iDs... *sigh*
So true.

Those AM1s with the neon and pink on them must be the joints homie from Oneness was talking about when he said he hopes people don't try and force a Yeezy nickname on 'em.  So much for that.
laugh.gif

Looks like I'm going to wait to get those Anthracites for like $40.  That suede looks rough.
mean.gif

put my order in for the og navys from 21 and mercerr on 2 days ago. 

can't wait to see them

the stone denims are hot but the world and his wife are probably going to be rocking them as they dropped in JD.

the only cw out of the whole denim pack to as well
frown.gif

so i got a notice in the mail on saturday (missed delivery) and i thought it was my blue easter am lights from size.  but i FINALLY got an email back from hanon just a couple hours ago and it turns out it's the milan am1s the post office tried to deliver this past weekend 
glasses.gif

my order status never left "processed" on the website, so anyone who ordered form hanon, expect your packages soon! 

so now, still waiting for my easter am from size and going to see if the JD order from friday is going to get canceled or not

My "SVSM" nike ids are soon to be ordered. Nike ID for AM1 feels so limited now.

I think am1 have picked up steam, so they cut back on ids. Am1s are the new af1s for me, as far as my passion for them. Furthermore, in my area I don't see many people in them, which makes it even sweeter. Even my mom loves am1, so clean and simple.

Back
Top Bottom