THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

All footwear sizes displayed on our website are UK sizes, however some products may display EU sizes on the box or shoe itself. European scales do not exactly match UK scales and may vary from brand to brand. 

Mens Footwear

[table][tr][td]
UK
[/td][td]
6​
[/td][td]
7​
[/td][td]
8​
[/td][td]
9​
[/td][td]
10​
[/td][td]
11​
[/td][td]
12​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
USA
[/td][td]
7​
[/td][td]
8​
[/td][td]
9​
[/td][td]
10​
[/td][td]
11​
[/td][td]
12​
[/td][td]
13​
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
EU
[/td][td]
39​
[/td][td]
41​
[/td][td]
42​
[/td][td]
43​
[/td][td]
44​
[/td][td]
45​
[/td][td]
46​
[/td][/tr][/table]

True... Still can't believe those kicks have so much hype man... Anyway we'll see what's up...

btw payment completed on paypal but I didn't get any confirmation email from them!
usually Uk sites give you order refrence numbers when you purchase, keep that number and on Monday def, email asking about your order # and theyll get back to you.

With most Uk sites Ive delt with, you kinda have to go ou of your way to track your order.

Im not geting my hopes up,

Debating on saving my money for a pair of Atmos i've been following on CL.

usually Uk sites give you order refrence numbers when you purchase, keep that number and on Monday def, email asking about your order # and theyll get back to you.

With most Uk sites Ive delt with, you kinda have to go ou of your way to track your order.

Im not geting my hopes up,

Debating on saving my money for a pair of Atmos i've been following on CL.
Yea this is what I have in their order tracking....
[table][tr][td]Order No[/td][td]Date of Order[/td][td]Status[/td][td]Order Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]7........[/td][td]20th Apr 2013[/td][td]Order Acknowledged[/td][td]$169.50[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn can't check out via mobile via PayPal... Smh...oh well if their gone when I get home, then I'll just have to wait another round

I put my guy on to those fbs since he wanted them, ordered got a reference number but no follow up email. Is there a good chance that he got trunked? :lol:

Some OG color to this thread 
pimp.gif

ALoha fam

Originally Posted by airmaximus  

Full run on those "yeezy" fbs are back on Drome. Interesting that they don't offer half sizes on most euro sites. Could only pick up one pair or else I think you get hit with high import duties once you reach $200.

--Props to this man.--

Bought a size 10.Hope it went through.

Last edited:
Idk if anyone saw me but I was the guy in the Ronnie Fieg Dr Martens walking by taking pics and laughing. Everybody that was on that line looked like a cornball. You will never see me line up for no damn shoes. I'm good with paying 50-100$ over retail overseas. The Air Max FB release is going to be chaos. Do not wait for these to be available in the US, you're wasting your time

Cornballs? You would have fit right in. Not only did you feel the need to tell us what you were wearing, than bashed anybody who's waiting in line, and then, for the 26th time, felt the need to repeat yourself about copping FB for over retail.

Who's the cornball.

Case in point where join dates mean nothing here.

lmao...I got my order through DROME..Reason why it wasn't working was my address had an additional space..SMH!!! Glad I got through and no doubt I have no problem paying a little extra to get them overseas...Just like getting my milans overseas during europe's release seem like it was so much easier compared to today... CAN'T WAIT!

Damn i can't believe I forgot about the Nike air maxim 1. Undftd sold out :smh:
I don't get the hype over the Milans they look nice but that's it and the FBs I really just don't see what's so special. That's cool if you like them it's your money I just don't really understand how there is that much hype on em.

Hmm I'm wary of this drome restock. you can add like 50 pairs and still checkout. No way they have that many.

Back
Top Bottom