THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

has anyones order status on drome change from " In picking " yet? i emailed them yesterday confirming my address just hope they send it out :[ 

also any spots still selling the am1 og red for retail still? 

im in the same boat...apparently mine is in picking too from what customer service stated in the email this morning. I ordered on saturday hopefully these get dispatched soon.

I ended up following my homie's lead and grabbing me a pair, and I had that same status however I contacted them regarding it and the rep told me that my order had in fact disbatched and gave me tracking information as well. So hopefully you guys have the same luck.

I was going to cop the grey denims from Eastbay before their 20% off sale ends since I'm tired of waiting for FNL to get them, but now my size is gone. Figures.
mean.gif

I've yet to purchase any sneaker with hyperfuse material as I prefer the look and weight of leather/suede. What's your guys take on the AM1 hyperfuse? Is it more durable, hows the fit over time? I always thought it was an excuse by Nike to charge the same price for a synthetic material. 

anyway once again for those wanting Milans, the sure store has US8, US11 and US13 in stock.

they're very prompt and service is excellent. I pretty much got my sneakers the very next day (I live in Australia too).

Last edited:
i have a question for you milan owners..whats the white stuff smeared on the midsole/soles?
There is NO "white stuff" smeared on the midsole of my milans. There is some white looking residue on the bottom of the shoe/sole. It's supposed to be a vintage effect like on the recent OG releases. Doesn't matter though cuz who's seeing the bottom of my shoe

i have a question for you milan owners..whats the white stuff smeared on the midsole/soles?
There is NO "white stuff" smeared on the midsole of my milans. There is some white looking residue on the bottom of the shoe/sole. It's supposed to be a vintage effect like on the recent OG releases. Doesn't matter though cuz who's seeing the bottom of my shoe
Yes there is. He's referring to that glazed they put on it.

As for what it is, I have no clue.

Yes there is. He's referring to that glazed they put on it.

As for what it is, I have no clue.

not that its a big deal just wondering what it was. so its the vintage effect?

No, I'm just kidding.

Mine only have a little on the sole, I'm trying to think but I have a different pair of Nikes that came the same way.

anyway once again for those wanting Milans, the sure store has US8, US11 and US13 in stock.

they're very prompt and service is excellent. I pretty much got my sneakers the very next day (I live in Australia too).

can not ship the highlighted items to the selected country. My size 8 to. :frown: Beginning to think I will never get my hands on one.

Back
Top Bottom