THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mine are a little roomier then normal but in a totally comfortable way, I'm a true 11.5 so I have some more wiggle room for my toes but going to an 11 would be too tight and restrictive IMO.

i didnt get any email whatsoever from drome, but if you go on their website and check on your order from there, it should give you your status on your order.  i emailed them a couple days after i placed my order (i placed my order last friday) and they got back to me after the weekend asking me to confirm my address.  once i confirmed, the status on their site changed to "fully dispatched".  even then, i didn't get an email regarding shipment or a tracking number, but all i had to do was email them again for the tracking info.  they're actually really good on getting back to emails unlike size and jd

Yea Drome is definately not JD/Size... 

We should receive our orders soon...
[table][tr][td]24/04/13[/td][td]AM[/td][td]DESPATCHED TOKENNEDY NEW YORK[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Feels good to beat the reseller-giant!!! Thanks to @sneakerfan1; homie is passing along his second pair of Milans to me for the overseas JD price +shipping. Props to you sir! :smokin I struck out with Prime, although I didn't believe that would happen because I ordered my pair WELL before size 12 dried up on the site. MOving on, my FB's from Drome are in NY as of today, headed to TX! And I won a pair of OG Obsidians on eBay for $80! For a week that's been filled with e-hunting since Saturday morning (#NDCFail)...I got just about everything I wanted without killing my wallet!! :tongue:

Glad there is still some good people out there. For me it's retail or nothing, never any need to feed the resale market.
I need to try on some of those EM Max 1s, I am curious how they feel and have just neglected to try em on in store yet.

i didnt get any email whatsoever from drome, but if you go on their website and check on your order from there, it should give you your status on your order.  i emailed them a couple days after i placed my order (i placed my order last friday) and they got back to me after the weekend asking me to confirm my address.  once i confirmed, the status on their site changed to "fully dispatched".  even then, i didn't get an email regarding shipment or a tracking number, but all i had to do was email them again for the tracking info.  they're actually really good on getting back to emails unlike size and jd
i did that and im still 'in picking" ugh :[ hope its been dispatched 

wow finishline is tempting me,

chance to use my rewards, plus a code, and free shippin to get two pairss for $79.58,, SHIPPED!

must..re-sist..

i, unfortunately, was not able to exercise that will power earlier today.  im weak 
laugh.gif

Ordered my Mints from Drome last Sunday around 1pm. Didn't create an account so couldn't check my status on their website. Gave it about a day and emailed them tuesday morning. Their customer service responded later that day and confirmed my order has dispatched as well as providing me a tracking # through Royal Mail.

Been like this for almost 2 days though.

not mine, but a pic i saw recently of an original pair...

These are beautiful... I remember my pops had a pair back in the early 90s ... When I first fell in love with the shoe... Just like a fellow NTer mention on the previous page but it must be my age or something but this shoe is a very simple and clean look. Can do a casual look and rock a polo/ buttoned down or a T...

Just followed everyone's advice and emailed Drome. Got a response back very quickly. If your shoes say in picking, they have probably dispatched it. You gotta email them though, if you want your tracking number.

Got the Milan's in my sz (11) but I'm not feeling so much in person. Should've just gotten the obsidians smh.

Just got the email from Drome with my tracking number and they said that my package has been dispatched in yesterdays shipment. Now its down to the part I hate the most..THE WAITING GAME.

Back
Top Bottom