THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LOL nevermind, my size popped back up once I put the page monitor on it.

Last edited:
FML, I just tend to F'in ignore most of the tweets I get from NDC and KicksDeals because a majority of them are garbage...

won't resellers get killed on these since they are a GR?  They will be everywhere...unless I'm missing something
it'll probably suffer the same fate as the roshe fbs.  was supposedly a GR, but all stock will be swooped up rapidly

there are shoes that people pay resale for that are available at retail... perhaps not easily.

I bet there are folk who check NDC, then the other major retailers, then eBay right after.  There will be people paying resale for these instead of figuring out which stores to do phone orders from.

FNL has a product ID and page, no pics yet and much more to update, but the skeleton is there.  Perhaps these will drop soon on their site too?

My mints are in no mans land... Royal Mail has them leaving the UK on the 25th... USPS doesn't have them arriving yet... My package is traveling on the Nina, Pinta or the Santa Maria :smh:

My mints are in no mans land... Royal Mail has them leaving the UK on the 25th... USPS doesn't have them arriving yet... My package is traveling on the Nina, Pinta or the Santa Maria
mean.gif
laugh.gif
but really, that sucks man

My mints are in no mans land... Royal Mail has them leaving the UK on the 25th... USPS doesn't have them arriving yet... My package is traveling on the Nina, Pinta or the Santa Maria
mean.gif
lol.  i wouldn't sweat it man.  took almost 5 weeks for my am lights from size? to arrive on my doorstep.  but i've ordered from them and other UK sites before and they got to me 2 weeks max on average.  sometimes faster

Last edited:
lol ahahahahahah Seymore

Drome got me my mints in 5 days so their might be hope for you.

I am mad that I just ordered from Drome Friday and got doubled charged and had to buy some damn socks that came out to $19 lol.Returning all of that if these don't sell.

Last edited:
Happy to see this, went ahead and grabbed a 2nd pair, i think my cousin is gnaa love this as a grad present.

$120, i paid $168 from Drome, didnt take a big L, at least for one weekend i was the coolest kid at the mall lol.

hope everyone gets a pair, BE PATIENT!!!

OK

so this is the FNL link, I guarantee nothing, dunno if they'll carry online or that this is the for-sure page, but it's highly indicative of that being the case.

Date says 4/1, an estimate, so maybe they'll drop later this day/week/month or never.

not sure if this matters, but I don't even see them on their release calendar?

http://www.finishline.com/store/global/promos/release-dates-calendar.jsp

I was at my desk working away, but was listening to music on my phone so it never vibrated for the NDC or kicskdeals tweet alerts.  Of course Kicksdeals sends 5 tweets in 3 minutes so I probably would have been annoyed and missed the Nike one anyway.

Size 10 is my true size in Jordans, Lebrons, and Air Max 2009-2012.  I got a 10.5 in the Persian BW OG's a couple weeks back and they feel pretty good.  Do these FB's run TTS?  I usually never ask this question but I haven't been able to try any on.  And I know it was answered one time, but I see people saying the 88 wc3 fits TTS when all my pairs fit a full size too big lol.

Good looks to whoever took that size 12 out of there cart. Was just able to check out. $110 shipped. Word

OK

so this is the FNL link, I guarantee nothing, dunno if they'll carry online or that this is the for-sure page, but it's highly indicative of that being the case.

Date says 4/1, an estimate, so maybe they'll drop later this day/week/month or never.

good looking out kid.. i'm here for another hour or so hope they do a random drop on that. 

got myself a $20 voucher too. 

Back
Top Bottom