THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

hoping theres another restock on the FBs, missed out cause of finals! 
frown.gif

I don't really see the point of the APC's.
You can make the same shoes right now on ID.
As long as you can live with the different tongue tag and insole stamp.
And leather instead of suede on the white ones.
Leather is better IMO. White suede will dirty fast, and be hard to clean.

Last edited:
I still think last years collabo was better but these are nice as well. The white pair with that gum sole looks :smokin but when it gets dirty :smh: :x

I don't really see the point of the APC's.
You can make the same shoes right now on ID.
As long as you can live with the different tongue tag and insole stamp.
And leather instead of suede on the white ones.
qft, its funny you say that, I have that exact black id pair in my cart since last night

don't know if I want to pull the trigger on those or just go with all black suede am 90 on FNL

has anyone ID'd the gum sole? how does it look?

Last edited:
Anyone overseas want to hook me up with a pair of Max 1 Milans in a 9 or 9.5? Holler at your boy!!!!!

i was one of them

i was pretty disappointed

love the colorway, not the quality

no suede should come like that
Same here. The quality was pretty bad on the Milans. In regards to the original question, yes the build quality on the Mints are far better than the Milans.

^^^^^
True, the Milans quality was Jordan Brand bad, maybe worse, at least on my pair.
Mine had 3 different textures of suede on one shoe, 2 on the other.
And the "Nike Air" on the heel of the left was quite noticeably askew.

Last edited:
That pair up there is lookin :smokin
The color reads squadron blue white and crimson. What's crimson like in person cuz from the pic it looks to be like a highlighter orange? Am I right or nope?

Reminds me of those am1 from last season the only difference was the swoosh was red still :smokin.

Copped my pair of AM1 beaches of rio off Nicekicks.com..how is their site for coppin kicks off of? Never heard of anyone complaining about them..

Copped my pair of AM1 beaches of rio off Nicekicks.com..how is their site for coppin kicks off of? Never heard of anyone complaining about them..

Great! I ordered a pair of Innevas off them last Wednesday at 9:00am and had my tracking number by noon. Shoes arrived Monday.

^^^^^
True, the Milans quality was Jordan Brand bad, maybe worse, at least on my pair.
Mine had 3 different textures of suede on one shoe, 2 on the other.
And the "Nike Air" on the heel of the left was quite noticeably askew.
I guess i got lucky in the bunch.

That pair up there is lookin :smokin
The color reads squadron blue white and crimson. What's crimson like in person cuz from the pic it looks to be like a highlighter orange? Am I right or nope?

Reminds me of those am1 from last season the only difference was the swoosh was red still :smokin.

Nice to move on with mints and Milans safety copped. Those blue and crimsons look different in every pic I have seen if them. Nice Zkicks have a video and photo of the actual product here http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/05/08/nike-air-max-1-essential-total-crimson-squadro-blue-live-look/

And a photo of the real thing. Looks lighter than the shots published earlier. Either way clean wearable summer beater IMO.

I really wish I could get a pair like the Black maxim sp's, but all white with a gum bottom. The leather on these are ridiculous, not sure if the ID's are as nice. Plus the all leather insole and sockliner is sick as well. I need that Nike.

Back
Top Bottom