THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2nd week of may apparently.

Squadron Blue/Crimson

Pics from MN
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688719/pgid-656154
Been on ndc for a while

scuffed my milans on the second wear :lol:

any tips for cleaning? picked up jason markk today but hesitant to use it as i'm not 100% sure how to clean suede - have looked up tutorials but thought maybe you guys had some more insight when it comes to nikes.
cheers!

Jason Markk works on suede. Just buy the gentler "premium" brush. I used it on my Milans to take a mark off that they came with and worked perfect.

Just got a call from sneaker politics, said they're getting a bunch of fb mints but no more phone orders, twitter link to order them for the next three days after 5 pm today

Proper long beach for the 3rd time dropped the mint FBs right now they take phone orders hurry up to those who havent copped yet.

damn, the beasts will be all over the other leopard fbs and these

i gotta admit though, this colorway of the "leopard" print looks much more appealing than the first cw we saw

Just got my NDC Air Max 1 FB's in right now.

I went a whole size up and these things still fit tight.Its just a very tight and narrow fitting shoe period and especially for wide footers.

These fit exactly like the Lebron 9's.Exactly for those people with wide feet who need a reference.

Just got my NDC Air Max 1 FB's in right now.

I went a whole size up and these things still fit tight.Its just a very tight and narrow fitting shoe period and especially for wide footers.

These fit exactly like the Lebron 9's.Exactly for those people with wide feet who need a reference.
Not sure what size to get now. New to air max. When i got the milans off ndc  in a 14 bc they were all i could get, I had to sell them because they were too big but imo i have a wide foot so based on your post i should get the fb's in a 14... 

Back
Top Bottom