THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I
Perfect example on how FNL is so backwards with the stuff they do. lol
i just sent them an email so il see how they respond. The last/only time i ordered from them i got the LIvestrong Hyperfuse AM90 mens size 11 and they shipped me a girls shock size 6?? Reallllly hope they dont screw this up

Anybody receive tracking for FNL mints this morning? Yet to receive mine

lol, 3 people just posted they did up above!

I
i just sent them an email so il see how they respond. The last/only time i ordered from them i got the LIvestrong Hyperfuse AM90 mens size 11 and they shipped me a girls shock size 6?? Reallllly hope they dont screw this up

Yeah, way screw something up THAT bad!

those deep blue PRM's are so much better than the Mint's imo.. 
Fixed that for ya 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Finally found the mint fb in my sz,had to pay $140,but i'm just happy to have em' now i need 1 more pair & i'm good

Just letting those who ordered Mints yesterday from FNL, I finally got my shipment confirmation. If you haven't gotten it yet, should get it soon.

what was the smallest size for the FB mints? I wanted them but I was sure and wasn't gonna get my hopes up in getting them if they never had them in my size..

I just saw the AM1 Premium Deep royal in 9.5 and above in the Urban out @washington and waverly pl in NYC

Damn bro, definitely a long haul! Gonna be rollin out here in a Uhaul? lol

Lmao I know right and naw no uhaul just my whip loading it with all clothes and 60 pair of kicks. Seems like everything I want will be dropping or restocking while I am dropping. Hopefully milan restock comes before next thursday and after sunday lol

After seeing the FB mints in person, I still don't understand the hype. There's nothing special about it. 

Anyway, I picked up the obsidians yesterday. Very clean color way and easily one of the best releases this year.

Don't sleep on this release guys. I'm thinking about doubling up but the toe shape on the current Air max 1s has me thinking otherwise

Obsidians > FB Mint

Pardon the sh!++y phone pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom