THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

WOW,cant believe yall FBs got canceled from FNL.It seems like there was definitely enough and I ordered mines a little late on the day 2 restock and they will be here today.Got my confirmation instantly and shipping number the next day.

Yes,sometimes on FNL they give your package to the post office and then USPS delivers it.That's great to me because the post office actually delivers on Saturday.
I'm in the exact same boat as you ddash, sucks that fnl does this to their customers.. anyway my office should be getting the fb's in a few hours 
smokin.gif

Was able to get another 10.5 FB for 98 shipped on FNL...

The only sizes that were available were 9.5, 10.5, 11, and 13

Last edited:
Orders will probably get canceled again... Sold out on regular site but sizes up on mobile, well at least for me it is

Nope. Just those 4 sizes
Can't believe FNL canceled my order on the first day they had um avail and then the next day restocked a FSR, but somehow can't fulfill my order?? How'd they fulfill the orders the next day?? Idiots.

to those who ordered from jimmyjazz, do they double box? And what is this I'm reading that they sell b-grades?

to those who ordered from jimmyjazz, do they double box? And what is this I'm reading that they sell b-grades?

Can't believe FNL canceled my order on the first day they had um avail and then the next day restocked a FSR, but somehow can't fulfill my order?? How'd they fulfill the orders the next day?? Idiots.
This is mind blowing how they are doing business. My order I placed last week just got canceled this morning but they restock the size I ordered???? LOLLLL

Funny thing a rep told me is that she just talked to someone who ordered 36 pairs of the mints on the first day and they canceled his order. 36 pair really? 

Very happy just grabbed air max 1 og red and photo blues of JJ for $168 shipped ,I have never had anything but great experiences with them

Ahaha from what I see, FNL became the new JD..
Im happy with my most recent purchases. Still dont know how I payed more for the fbs than for the milans. Copped my milans a few hours ago on ebay for 218$ shipped, which was a nice deal. Not so great deal were my fbs that cost me 230$ shipped. Well considering they come from a EU store, where the average price for air maxes like these is around 150€ = 190$.. plus shipping 25€. Oh well got what i most wanted.

Saw these two CW popup in the Size? Upcoming page. I'm really liking burgundyish one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom