THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yeah even in pics without sunlight the black pair looks eh. Glad i didnt grab them either 

I guess size? took a lesson from fieg with the photo editing. I ordered both so hopefully they look better than that pair lieutenant posted

Both the size? collabs look really nice but didn't have the funds to pick up now. Hopefully they'll restock...

tonights wear. am1 x og obsidians. 

Can anyone comment on how these fit (am1 og)? Maybe relative to the 2009/2010 am1 red or royals?

For reference sz12 am90 is just right/a little snug, sz12 am1 is usually a little looser, making me think an 11.5 might be Ok, any help is appreciated

Air Max 1 QS Paris
For some details about these and a better version of this shot, check out http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/06/nike-air-max-1-paris-qs.html

I want the mowabb am1s but I don't have the money right now..but that's a dope colorway even though I despise the am1 light

Can anyone comment on how these fit (am1 og)? Maybe relative to the 2009/2010 am1 red or royals?

For reference sz12 am90 is just right/a little snug, sz12 am1 is usually a little looser, making me think an 11.5 might be Ok, any help is appreciated
 The OG AM1's from this year fit more snug then past years IMO. 

The OG AM1's from this year fit more snug then past years IMO. 

Agreed. These definitely fit a half size smaller than other AM1s for me.

toebox has held new shape for multiple wears now

original before toebox

after treatment toebox

anyway, i think it looks much better now
i saw the reshaping on another site and that led me here. very creative. for me i feel like mine reshape somewhat when the shoes break in. maybe i just have diesel toes :D

Londons sitting at my local footaction, smh. I do want Paris tho, and Milan, whats a good price to pay for them?

Can't really comment on the milans but I copped the paris a week or two ago at my local nike clearance store for about 60.00.
It was just one pair though..

^^ that looks so poor. IMO I think all of the "yeezy" pink flash mint whatever were poorly done, the quality and materials. The suede looks fatigued. I wished people would stop buying so nike steps the quality up

Back
Top Bottom