THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Learned my lesson ordering from size?. I ordered the Air Max LE... wanted a size 8.5 didn't do the conversion right and I ended up with a size 9
mean.gif
Are you blaming your mistake on size?

both of those camos are the few camo shoes i will actually get. i actually like those better than the atmos'.  any word of a US release?

Learned my lesson ordering from size?. I ordered the Air Max LE... wanted a size 8.5 didn't do the conversion right and I ended up with a size 9
mean.gif
so how do AM1s fit? Are they tts .. well let me rephrase that, can anyone pick a shoe to compare the fit to? That would be better thanks

Those German joints are pretty ill, not feeling the France version due to the mudguard. And the atmos tiger striped version trumps these IMO.

Decided to custom paint an old 2002 pair (haven't seen a lot of custom paint jobs done on ones in contrary to air forces). 

Here are the results:

Before:

After:

I was a little disappointed by the results as I found the green too dark and too glossy. I took the metal lace plate from an 25th anniversary air force one shoe.

Let me know what you think of the result!

so how do AM1s fit? Are they tts .. well let me rephrase that, can anyone pick a shoe to compare the fit to? That would be better thanks
should go half a size up. use the search man
i dont know about going half size up man.  obviously, it depends on your foot, but i wear a 10 in roshes, am90s, am95s and am1s, just to give you a wider range of comparison.  albeit, the am1s run the narrowest out of the 4, but i dont think it's narrow enough to warrant a half size bigger.  your best bet is to go into a FNL and try them on since am1s are widely available

i dont know about going half size up man.  obviously, it depends on your foot, but i wear a 10 in roshes, am90s, am95s and am1s, just to give you a wider range of comparison.  albeit, the am1s run the narrowest out of the 4, but i dont think it's narrow enough to warrant a half size bigger.  your best bet is to go into a FNL and try them on since am1s are widely available
thanks man thats exactly what i was looking for. ive had am95 and roshes. I dont have a fnl though and my ftl doesnt carry them. i have tried on am90s before and they were narrow but fit good for tts. thanks for ya help, i'll go with my true size and if they dont fit will just have to return them and grab another size

thanks man thats exactly what i was looking for. ive had am95 and roshes. I dont have a fnl though and my ftl doesnt carry them. i have tried on am90s before and they were narrow but fit good for tts. thanks for ya help, i'll go with my true size and if they dont fit will just have to return them and grab another size
do you have a footaction near you?  they carry am1's as well.  but yea, i mean i even have a couple pairs of am1s in a 9.5 and they fit me fine.  a little more snug than usual, but it's not uncomfortable.

Decided to custom paint an old 2002 pair (haven't seen a lot of custom paint jobs done on ones in contrary to air forces). 

Here are the results:

Before:

After:

I was a little disappointed by the results as I found the green too dark and too glossy. I took the metal lace plate from an 25th anniversary air force one shoe.

Let me know what you think of the result!
i agree that greens not the best but you did a good job with the painting.

do you have a footaction near you?  they carry am1's as well.  but yea, i mean i even have a couple pairs of am1s in a 9.5 and they fit me fine.  a little more snug than usual, but it's not uncomfortable.
no no footaction here locally there is in the mall 2 hours east and 3 hours west

Back
Top Bottom