THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What are the best sites in the UK for AM1. I know the obvious size?, footlocker, footasylum and crooked tonguess, but what are other UK based sites you use?
research, plus most ppl dont want to just put up spots that may not be well known, it will ruin it. the less ppl know the better, especially now a days when everyone is a reseller. 

besides the recent atmos am1's these are some of the hardest ive seen in a minute. both stores in berlin who are releasing them on the 3rd said they will put it online if there is some pairs leftover lmao i highly doubt it. I literally cant wait around and keep checking for months for a US drop. I know the day I stop checking is the day they hit undftd or local stores. And plus Im already checking daily for the suede pack am1s and the blue leopards.
i am also checking daily for the suede pack am1, unfortunately i dont know where to look :<

Do you think 60 dollars (shipping included) is a fair price for the crepes?, they look like they're going to fall apart, but I really like the cw

I swear some of the best recent releases are essentials.. Black midnight turquoise from a while back and the sail monstar / silver are best examples.. That country camo pack isn't all that, the Max 1 silhouette is best complemented with mesh toe box and simple well thought out color blocking, classic example being the Teals - I just don't get all the loud/hyped colorways 

What are the best sites in the UK for AM1. I know the obvious size?, footlocker, footasylum and crooked tonguess, but what are other UK based sites you use?
research, plus most ppl dont want to just put up spots that may not be well known, it will ruin it. the less ppl know the better, especially now a days when everyone is a reseller. 
s

I have found a few good ones actually. One I'm not sure if its legit but the other couple seem good and have the venoms I've been looking for

The materials on the camo pack look bad. What's the mudguard, rubber?
Sneakernews - "we see a camouflage colorway in tribute to that brand’s home nation France that adds a Hyperfuse weld combining a synthetic mudguard with the traditionally stitched canvas upper. Together with an earthy colorway, this entirely novel mix of materials makes for one of the more intriguing AM1s of any name we’ve seen this year"

I swear some of the best recent releases are essentials.. Black midnight turquoise from a while back and the sail monstar / silver are best examples.. That country camo pack isn't all that, the Max 1 silhouette is best complemented with mesh toe box and simple well thought out color blocking, classic example being the Teals - I just don't get all the loud/hyped colorways 
what are the ones in the picture called ? they look good from the back lol.

Nike Stadium in Germany

Back
Top Bottom