THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'd really dig the camos if they just had a white midsole with a gum bottom. That green from the mudguard down is the only thing that really throws me off about em.

really? how many shoes have white midsoles/mudguards? I think, just like the Milano, keeping everything the same color is a dope breath of fresh air.

agree on the shape.. however, i think it may be just that photo though.  all the other pics i've seen on instagram and such, these essentials' shapes look a hell of a lot better than the new premium pairs they're putting out

Agreed. My pimentos shape bugs the **** out of me, I should have returned them. I wore them once and was unhappy so now they sit. The premium shape has been jacked as of late.

anyone order from proper? if so what carrier did they use? and how long did it take? i ordered one time before years ago and it was really fast... i ordered some shoes on the 3rd and havent recieved yet

i, personally, have never heard of them, but others may have. 

just wonderin though, what size are you looking for?  i'll keep an eye out for you too.

no doubt.  we were searching high and low for justBlaze and he eventually got his pair.. after a couple tries hahah
no doubt.  we were searching high and low for justBlaze and he eventually got his pair.. after a couple tries hahah

Good luck man. I have been searching for a 10.5 for while now and just can't seem to find them. I have seen a 10 and an 11.5. I prolly would even consider an 11 since I have a couple in that size too.

Back
Top Bottom