THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bummer the green isn't getting released. I'll buy pretty much anything in premium suede and I have the blues, the suede is nice. The "acorn" color on the toe, ankle, and swoosh make this shoe.

care to post some pics? i know there are some in the gallery, but i dont want phone pics :rolleyes

Id go night track.

I own a pair and while they don't give too much of on an impression on the shelf they definitely look nice on. 

Any help on how the Atmos Tiger Camo fit?  My Atmos 90's run at least .5 big.  I was lucky enough to get a size swap, don't want to risk it though.

Any help on how the Atmos Tiger Camo fit?  My Atmos 90's run at least .5 big.  I was lucky enough to get a size swap, don't want to risk it though.
I'd go .5 size up as well. I'm a 9.5 in generally everything, and the 9.5's ran pretty tight in the toe like everyone else said. 

Could I get a price check on Atmos Viotech AM1's? There's a listing on the Bay right now that has my attention, but I just wanna make sure that I don't pay over market value. 

Anyone know where I can still cop the Night run pack for retail??? I slept on these cuz the ends were low at the time.

Back
Top Bottom