THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

em essentials suede pack is up on titolo , red / green / black 

the suede on their pics seems really rough. it almost looks like denim or velvet on the black pair. kinda dissapointed and i may just be interested in the green pair now :rolleyes

Last edited:

Taken from Instagram

This colorway is just so disrespectful to the AM1. Good god.

Disrespectful is putting it nicely, I'd call it an abomination. I know everyone has different opinions and styles but the only reason these will sell out, (and they will sell out) is because they have 'QS' on the box and they are 'limited'.
Nike is really milking it right now, I mean why make a big deal of a 27th birthday? This is extremely lazy from nike.
Rant over

Disrespectful is putting it nicely, I'd call it an abomination. I know everyone has different opinions and styles but the only reason these will sell out, (and they will sell out) is because they have 'QS' on the box and they are 'limited'.
Nike is really milking it right now, I mean why make a big deal of a 27th birthday? This is extremely lazy from nike.
Rant over

Exactly. Hope the people that fell for the QS hype enjoy wearing these limited edition eye sores. These will turn heads for sure, but not in a good way LOL

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't buy it though. I can't believe they made it neon green. It's like someone at Nike said "Let's make it neon green, put a QS label on it and let's see if they're stupid enough to buy it" either that or someone at Nike needed a new yacht or supercar

That's at Undefeated's location on La Brea. I don't believe entrance is for people outside attendance, but I may be wrong. 

They don't hate their job.

They have an elitist attitude towards people because they work at mercer and deal with expensive / limited products.

For the most part, they are in fact,

I know a couple though and they good people.
but why? they are just selling shoes(and actually not selling, only bringing boxes since all customers already know what they want)

just a heads up tho.

Suede pack has already released in Japan and it's sold out in most online retailers... amazing how silly hype couldn't avoid AM1s with all the marketing now

About UNDFTD x AM event - - SO if I wanted to win any prize, I wouldn't have a chance if I live outside the States/LA ?!

Last edited:

just heads up. Suede pack has already released in Japan and it's sold out in most online retailers... amazing how silly hype couldn't avoid AM1s with all the marketing now

About UNDFTD x AM event - - SO if I wanted to win any prize, I wouldn't have a chance if I live outside the States/LA ?!
the air max day event will be held in various locations across the globe..not idea in how many stores in US though..so there could be another place around your area that has similar event.

Last edited:

the air max day event will be held in various locations across the globe..not idea in how many stores in US though..so there could be another place around your area that has similar event.
word. this is true. maybe I should just go for gold (in terms of prizes not the physical event) and see where it takes me. thanks : )

Back
Top Bottom