THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Viotech anything has always been ugly, that's what's made them stand out as looking so good.

I think I'm safe since it has a BIN price. Mods I will remove if against the rules! Here you go
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-8-5-2005-White-Red-Gray-Nike-Air-Max-1-Classic-History-of-Air-313097-161-/111354875905?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19ed449001

PS: The ES on the shoe I think refers to Employee Store so I wouldn't worry about that. If I'm wrong please correct me!

Appreciate that. I'll keep this listing on watch

:smokin

might be pulling the trigger on these… missed out a couple years ago on a similar color way option

Last edited:
do you guys know how often nike changes their id option? i missed out on the elephant print big time :smh:

do you guys know how often nike changes their id option? i missed out on the elephant print big time :smh:
That's what I want to know. I've been seeing smooth leather when they first dropped the elephant print id. Then now it's tumbled... I'm still waiting for more brown options

do you guys know how often nike changes their id option? i missed out on the elephant print big time
mean.gif
I'm not the authority on how long but the Elephant was up for several months(2 or 3 months atleast)! I'm not sure how anybody missed out them unless it was just straight up procrastinating! Lol  Sucks that you missed out but if there is something you really want on Nike ID I wouldn't wait on it anymore than two months at the most! A lot of times they even remove certain options like suede and colors sporadically in between. Moral of the story is Make it right away if you really want it!

I'm not the authority on how long but the Elephant was up for several months(2 or 3 months atleast)! I'm not sure how anybody missed out them unless it was just straight up procrastinating! Lol  Sucks that you missed out but if there is something you really want on Nike ID I wouldn't wait on it anymore than two months at the most! A lot of times they even remove certain options like suede and colors sporadically in between. Moral of the story is Make it right away if you really want it!

yeah i know what you mean, but i was mostly trying to get my funds straight. anyway too bad i missed out. nothing is really catching my attention with the current id options, so i'll probably just wait it out for the next go around.

yeah i know what you mean, but i was mostly trying to get my funds straight. anyway too bad i missed out. nothing is really catching my attention with the current id options, so i'll probably just wait it out for the next go around.
I hear ya about the funds! Here is a tip though. I have been seeing the more popular versions of those elephant ids on Ebay for around $175 to $200. Considering the original was $150 its really not a bad option unless you had a really creative design in mind. Good Luck!

I hear ya about the funds! Here is a tip though. I have been seeing the more popular versions of those elephant ids on Ebay for around $175 to $200. Considering the original was $150 its really not a bad option unless you had a really creative design in mind. Good Luck!

thanks for the suggestion. i'll check out the bay.

Hello fam..been thinking abt the materials for the nike ids.. Wanted to design one.. Hu knows anything of the mats being used? I need material that can deal with water since rainy season ia coming up.. Thanks fam!

the wings and waffles pack was a worldwide quickstrike release
i got my first pair from the US for 100 dollar shipped to the Netherlands and the second pair for 120 dollar
i still have the second pair from those those babies on ice, they are already in cryogenic state since 2004 :smokin

Wings and waffle pack included a air presto in addition to am1 and huarache

For anyone who has purchased a recent Essentials, how is the durability on the soft nylon toe box. I'm expecting creasing but I just don't want it to stretch or rip. I had an Air Maxim pair from a few years back with a similar material rip on both toe boxes but they fit strange and were probably poorly constructed. 

For anyone who has purchased a recent Essentials, how is the durability on the soft nylon toe box. I'm expecting creasing but I just don't want it to stretch or rip. I had an Air Maxim pair from a few years back with a similar material rip on both toe boxes but they fit strange and were probably poorly constructed. 
I wear mine alot and this seems to be the only thing... The definitely fit tighter than all my other AM1s

Back
Top Bottom