THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nice.

Gamma Blue-esque.
roll.gif

Here are my two recent pickups. One of course is the shoe that @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  was gracious enough to give me a history lesson on!! The other is my attainable Grail.Much appreciated!

Oh.. I got them both for a steal on Ebay.

What was the last original grey/red retro to use real suede? @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
We almost got a suede version of the shoe last year when they released the OG version but Nike went cheap on us and changed the materials!! All the preview pics were suede and looked really nice! I'll leave it to the AMGawd to get you the real answer though.

We almost got a suede version of the shoe last year when they released the OG version but Nike went cheap on us and changed the materials!! All the preview pics were suede and looked really nice! I'll leave it to the AMGawd to get you the real answer though.

Yea lol

I was expecting suede when I got them in the mail last year and was disappointed

I ended up selling them

Your avi = your reaction when you received them? :lol:

lmao

That retro as a whole was bad. The shape was bad, the mudguard was the same thickness as a thong, I didn't like the nylon tongue, the laces were thin and short, and the heel area of the shoe was cut mad short too.

I ironed the toe and tried to convince myself they were ok, but I ended up selling them and just making a better version on nikeid last year.

^ was able to order three pairs with the elephant print, wasn't going to sleep on that option. Those Bluerawas look nice on palette, hopefully they live up to expectations when they arrive. Post pics :smokin

when does the black suede drop in US?
^ where?

Found A Dude On Ebay From NYC Selling My Size 10 :wink:

Been Looking All Over For A Site With Them Available Here Stateside And Started To Get Antsy :lol:

After Shipping And Fees Tho, That's Below Retail So I Had To Pull The Trigger!

These Pro Greens Are Giving Me Night Sweats Tho I Swear :smh:

Last edited:
Since watching someone posting the Space Jam inspired AM-1 iD,
couldn't stop posting the one I've done several years ago when the patent was still available.

Hoped that the tongue logo to be blue also, but couldn't complain
coz i got this for free eventually since it took almost 4 months to arrive tho.:tongue:

Found A Dude On Ebay From NYC Selling My Size 10 :wink:

Been Looking All Over For A Site With Them Available Here Stateside And Started To Get Antsy :lol:

After Shipping And Fees Tho, That's Below Retail So I Had To Pull The Trigger!

These Pro Greens Are Giving Me Night Sweats Tho I Swear :smh:
so glad I copped mine wooo

Back
Top Bottom