THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can someone pls let me know how the og color lunars fit compared to the air maxes from 2009 qs?
pretty much the same man... IF anything the new lunars are a tad bigger... like 1/4 size.. mayyyyyybe 1/2 sz for me...

if you can get a deal on a pair +\- .5 size do it...

pretty much the same man... IF anything the new lunars are a tad bigger... like 1/4 size.. mayyyyyybe 1/2 sz for me...

if you can get a deal on a pair +\- .5 size do it...
i second this. i could fit into a 10.5, but the 11 is fine. not issues. 

I'm usually a 11. 

Would they be hard/expensive to get now ?.

You could easily get these DS for around $90-$100 on ebay now.
Probably cheaper if you don't have to have them this second, and search ebay for a week or two for a better price.

Last edited:
You could easily get these DS for around $90-$100 on ebay now.
Probably cheaper if you don't have to have them this second, and search ebay for a week or two for a better price.

What's the CW or we'll what do I search for haha besides Air Max 1 essential ?

Yo Ray, I made those exact same IDs cept with black eyelets bouta month ago :lol:. Wasn't feeling the black suede on em so I returned em and made it with leather instead, should be here in a couple weeks. Clean *** cw :smokin

Hello! In new here and Im stand here with my last AM1 (bought it 2 weeks ago):

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
They were an essential from last year. Love the colors.
Love the shoe.  And the Sunburst hits give the shoe enough pop while still being clean IMO.

@knoc91 you should be able to find these on ebay, but I wouldn't go as far as paying more than $100.   

There are a few around $40-60.  Depending on your size.

With enough patience, You can end up with a pair on the low .

@klacketyklack yeah I notice though seems like my size (12) the only pairs I saw close were upwards of 100 but definitely gonna stay on the look out but hoping they're easier to find than the Green Suede cuz those are killing me.

Back
Top Bottom