THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would get those new roshes sneakerboot, i dont like the way AM sneakerboots look, especially those AM1 ones

Last edited:
Are these legit? And is the price good? I asked for a good pic of the "London" on the tongue tag.

BTW I'm new here, so if I'm not posting in the right place let me know. Thanks

Can any of you bro still me what Nike shoes are these

Pendleton[emoji]174[/emoji] by NIKEiD shoes bring legendary craft and personal details to modern looks. Eight iconic silhouettes — the Nike Roshe Low and Mid, Nike SB Janoski Low and Mid, Nike Air Force 1 High and Low, and the Air Max 1 Low and Mid — are available in three tartan patterns, one plaid, and four solid-color wool fabrics, 10 leathers and an array of accent colors.

Pendleton’s Umatilla fabric has been the basis of their men’s shirts since 1924. This medium weight, 100 percent virgin wool material is named after Oregon’s Umatilla County, where the wool is still bought from the same family ranches that Pendleton purchased from 90 years ago, with their natural benefits tried and tested over the decades.

The tartans available on NIKEiD bring their own individual histories. The Black Watch Tartan (Blue/Green) is based on the pattern worn by the Scottish 42nd (Royal Highland) Regiment in the 1700s, while the MacRae Dress (Grey/Red) and Robertson (Red/Blue/Green) Tartans are traditional Scottish clan patterns.

Pendleton[emoji]174[/emoji] customization for the Nike Air Force 1 Low, Nike Roshe Low & Mid, and Nike SB Janoski Low & Mid will be available Oct. 6. The Nike Air Force 1 High and Nike Air Max 1 Low & Mid will be available Nov. 3, all of which are exclusively available on nike.com/nikeid.
http://nikeinc.com/news/pulling-the-wool-over-your-eyestays-pendleton-by-nikeid

Last edited:
These are my favorite pick ups in a long time. So comfortable and easy to clean. I'm planning on gettin another pair when they go on sale. I will say I had to send the first pair I ordered back due to some imperfections because if the WR material. The second pair were much better though. You should definetely try them out.

Haven't been here in a while but does Nike really think that people wear AM1s to run marathons. They are dope a style item at this point. Nothing more. I haven't put on the Lunar outsole AMs tho so I can't say for sure. My brother makes fun of me saying that calling AMs runners is like calling Adidas Superstars "basketball shoes"

Still a dope colorway tho.

is this a good trade?  AM1 Amsterdam for Asics Salmon Toe.  Both are DS.  

IMO Asics casual runners > Nike casual runners (flame shield on) but I still wouldn't do that. Guess I am not a fan of that colorway.

EDIT: I'm assuming you are the one with the Amsterdams. If you got the Salmon toes make the trade!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom