THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ I thought that stuff had been on id already? Called gala glimmer or some weird **** like that?
ah ok thanx for the info
smile.gif

^^ i agree with you on that.. I would have copped soo many releases this year if the old shape was back.. OMG.. imagine?!?!? 

Terrible shape. the am1 is ruined for me.

^^ i agree with you on that.. I would have copped soo many releases this year if the old shape was back.. OMG.. imagine?!?!? 
I'm also done with the AM1 untill another collab, QS or SP turns up acknowledging that the shape is totally ruining the shoe and therefore turning to some hyperfuse shape like the country camo pack and the cloth 2 air maxes...

I'm also done with the AM1 untill another collab, QS or SP turns up acknowledging that the shape is totally ruining the shoe and therefore turning to some hyperfuse shape like the country camo pack and the cloth 2 air maxes...
that country camo pack was my favorite pick up of the year.... 

for comparison to the Gold Trophy Pack (which were obviously returned lol ) ..

sick.gif

im surprised that FNL pretty much sold out before the white/red lunars went on sale. i was actually holding out, because i was expecting them to get marked down :rolleyes

im surprised that FNL pretty much sold out before the white/red lunars went on sale. i was actually holding out, because i was expecting them to get marked down
eyes.gif
they went fast because the peeps discovered that the upper from the shoe is well shaped compared to the regular AM1s

im surprised that FNL pretty much sold out before the white/red lunars went on sale. i was actually holding out, because i was expecting them to get marked down
eyes.gif
Got mine for around $103 shipped from champs
yea i've been holding out for awhile but im fiending now, been trying to score a pair for around $80 lol

Back
Top Bottom