THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the obsidian & USMC patches are the best AM1 releases this year for so far, really a must have for every AM1 lover imo
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Concept is on it today! Already got shipping confirmation. These are probably gonna be fairly easy to get it if it made it back online again. I'm assuming the ones cncpts just put up are left over in store pairs
What was your total shipped? 

the obsidian & USMC patches are the best AM1 releases this year for so far, really a must have for every AM1 lover imo
nthat.gif

PICS??? USMC

I have a pair of AM1 Obsidian patches size UK 9.5 / US 10.5 bought from Hanon shop. Willing to sell for retail plus postage and fees etc if anyone interested, let me know. I kept size UK 9 as I felt these run slightly big for me. 

well extra butter is getting them but instore only and oneness doesnt have a size 7 in those paris air maxs -_- ugh 

just stick with your tts, if you half size up they will maybe too long in the length

Appreciate it bro.

what is that for fufu store policy, when i camped out at patta
i saw peeps trying out the patches 1/90 instore, that was no problem at all

Eh, you know how these stores treat hungry campers. They want it straight to the counter.

wassup everybody,this'll be my first post on this thread,and I wont even front I wasnt big on AM1's until i stumbled onto some Parra pairs and gaaaawdamn,just like that my mind was blown lol. Im mostly into SB's and some basketball shoes, but I realized ive been slacking, given all the history behind this shoe. Let me just say that Parra Amsterdam colorway put me on lol. Some of these patch colorways are dope and I was wondering if the sand ones will be available later down the road. Ive seen a couple going for 180-200 on ebay and I woudnt mind spending that, just not now lol.  Are these gonna dry up soon, or can I wait it out? Thanks ya'll.

not my picture, but damn i wish it was :frown:

not sure if posted already, seen a few sizes of obsidians on projectblitz, a lil bit over retail tho..
I can't bring myself to pull the trigger.....I know I'm gonna regret it & I still can't do it. Someone smack me
Thats $50 over retail. That will be eBay prices weeks after if you miss out. Wait and see if you can cop retail soon, if not, you can cop for $180 weeks later bro. Dont buy at that price today. 

Last edited:
With Concepts dropping yesterday, is it safe to say these will pop up today on NDC and other spots online sporadically? 

Thats $50 over retail. That will be eBay prices weeks after if you miss out. Wait and see if you can cop retail soon, if not, you can cop 180 weeks later bro. Dont buy at that price today. 

That was my plan, but by then, they will be gone. SMH. Concepts dropped them yesterday randomly...I'm 10 mins from there. I copped my Zeros from there 2 weekends ago and was banking on getting these there too and they pulled some sneaky ****.

lol concepts always sneaky with their releases. Only way I ever cop anything is from someone posting it on here haha. I would just peep other retailers man, they're not the only ones who will have these.  Patience is key!

lol concepts always sneaky with their releases. Only way I ever cop anything is from someone posting it on here haha. I would just peep other retailers man, they're not the only ones who will have these.  Patience is key!

Yeah they are. The only reason I was able to cop my Zeros from there is because me and my brother we 3 & 4 in line. They pretty much dicked everyone after us saying "the biggest size left was an 8.

Back
Top Bottom