THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

they are women's but I am gonna cop

Did anyone ever pick up those White/Gum Ostrich AM1s? I know everyone said the shape isn't great, but how's the comfort?

Did anyone ever pick up those White/Gum Ostrich AM1s? I know everyone said the shape isn't great, but how's the comfort?
I picked up the ostrich 1's and I actually think the shape is pretty good compared to a lot of other recent releases, materials are really nice and comfort is typical of other all leather air maxes so tts is tight till they wear in a little, but personally I wouldn't size up.

AirMaxDisciple....any idea of when the safari's(black and the tan/crepe color) with mini swoosh will release? Also, seeing some of your soleswap posts, who would you suggest for having some work done? It would be a knit max 1 sole

AirMaxDisciple....any idea of when the safari's(black and the tan/crepe color) with mini swoosh will release? Also, seeing some of your soleswap posts, who would you suggest for having some work done? It would be a knit max 1 sole
the safari's will be probably released in 2016

and for a midsole sole swap i would highly recommend majestic sole

at the moment he is the most professional sole swapper in the game

he got all the professional equipment, he swap soles like real a baws

and 2nd choice i would say jwdanklefs customs

https://www.facebook.com/MajesticSole?fref=ts

http://www.jwdanklefs.com/p/customs.html

Last edited:
what's the info on these? I've been lacking on keeping up with AM1 news
mean.gif
Pretty sure thats the new WMNS color way that released. Super nice. I just bought one of my grails so I'm trying not to buy anything for a bit or I would have got them myself. 

Reactions: Ube

So nice! Is that another Icarus upper? Does Majestic sole do those swaps as well? If so I have an Icarus......I might wanna try......so dope
no the upper is from the 1995 nike air skylon triax

and majestic sole can do all kinds of sole swaps

as long you provide a upper and donor midsole everything is possible
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom