THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im In love with them wannabes!
I might need to go ahead and create my own. Are these new NikeID options AMD?
yeah they are the most recent iD options, they went online 2 weeks ago i think

so you will still have 3-4 months the time before they gonna take them down

Last edited:
last 2 pendleton iDs...moving on to bespoke next
These are nice.

Someone educate me on why materials make pendelton am1 toe box sit better. Is it the rigid materials that are straighter? Or we talking about cut of the toe box as well?

Someone educate me on why materials make pendelton am1 toe box sit better. Is it the rigid materials that are straighter? Or we talking about cut of the toe box as well?
to get that og toebox shape where the mudguard kind of falls over the toebox, it is a combo of materials that has to include the leather mudguard with a canvas or pendleton underlay.

to get that og toebox shape where the mudguard kind of falls over the toebox, it is a combo of materials that has to include the leather mudguard with a canvas or pendleton underlay.
I currently have denim mudguard and canvas underlay, but this is the thing that is making me think maybe I should take leather mudguard instead of the denim. Do you know if denim mudguard + canvas underlay would turn out decent?

I currently have denim mudguard and canvas underlay, but this is the thing that is making me think maybe I should take leather mudguard instead of the denim. Do you know if denim mudguard + canvas underlay would turn out decent?
Pulled the trigger anyway, wish me goodluck. 
happy.gif

whats your rough plan for materials in each panel?
I have no idea, im thinking if i just get an idea of color combination etc then when i go in i can start thinking about that and adding elements that wont over do it. 

Ended up ordering these off the SNKRS app. They're WMNS but luckily they made them in my size. WMNS 12 (10.5 Mens). Excited to get them.

Ended up ordering these off the SNKRS app. They're WMNS but luckily they made them in my size. WMNS 12 (10.5 Mens). Excited to get them.
yeah im into this whole pack.  this is part of or related to the cherry blossom pack?  if so, i wanted the cortez version.  these are dope too.  

Application my friend. The original is disgusting. The latter, imo is tolerable. Just like the cherry blossom sb dunks are tolerable. But yes I agree that it's not a good starting point.

i'm on record saying that all the pendletons (IMO) have great toe boxes. they also dont have that horrible banana shape that the regular releases have. (most of them anyway)

but as stated before from a few guys in this thread earlier, a combo of a leather mudguard and pendleton underlay or canvas underlay is going to be more of an OG shaped toebox and leather on leather will be the midpoint between OG and box-ish, with the most boxy toebox being one with a canvas mudguard. but even that toebox looks good.

heres a few examples with pics from this thread...

A lot of dope iDs I've seen of late.

Called Nike up today and luckily received a 15% coupon code for the delay on an order.

Surely gonna cook up some designs on iD with that discount.

The bespoke is so tempting with all the design options but the price tag is what holds me back.
Out of all the designs I've seen SingledOut definitely has the best ones. Clean and simple is the way to go sometimes. Great job on those!

There's one I saw on IG by MCKicks which are also very dope.

Yes, my kicks made the cut on @rawdawg34 post! That's it, what else is there to live for.

Can you give examples of undesirable toe box shape?

Back
Top Bottom