THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They look way better clipped.

Just started painting some midsoles, Angelus didnt have the color so i had to mix three to match it. Hoping it is right when it dries.  

I take it they don't do online. What's the name of the shop anyway

It's probably Shelf Life. It's a sneaker boutique that gets exclusive stuff out there. I've purchased a few pairs from them in the past. They have an online store. According to their IG, they don't drop until March 14th though. I wonder if he has a plug there. Hmmmm... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's probably Shelf Life. It's a sneaker boutique that gets exclusive stuff out there. I've purchased a few pairs from them in the past. They have an online store. According to their IG, they don't drop until March 14th though. I wonder if he has a plug there. Hmmmm... [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Must be cause I check there online store and its dry.

More iDs...Not mine
1 and 3 
smokin.gif

yes to the sole on these safaris.  

no to the sole on these.  

this icy sole business was more than just deliberate.  why would they do this to the 1s but not the prestos.

Ha I never wear them to be honest. I think I wore them once. Needed a white sole to test on.
i hate you.  jk, but for reals, you didnt have any other white sole to test it on.  i mean not one single white sole that was not the rejuvenation?  you balling kid.  keep it up!
Originally Posted by blackjynx  

The safari am1's drop 3/14 according to Nike.
whats your source?

Last edited:
Sure this is all fine and dandy if you happen to own a pair. While we're at it, I think it's nice and a special process that the lottery is so hard to win since I already have 100 million.

Real talk, I'm kidding. It is what it is and is part of the game. I'm just mad that I don't get a shot at owning these in its original form factor.

Haha I'm with you man. I don't own the OGs either. But oh well.

Back
Top Bottom