THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^they came out great. obviously "the 6" inspired but well done regardless.
or ultra moire.  depending on how you look at it. 
tongue.gif

still trying to figure out why nike doesnt just do regular greens and blues on iD...can we get just regular celtic green or a regular shade of navy and/or royal blue? :smh:

still trying to figure out why nike doesnt just do regular greens and blues on iD...can we get just regular celtic green or a regular shade of navy and/or royal blue?
mean.gif
maybe they dont want us replicating signature ish?  maybe theyre trying to prevent us from skipping out on future limited retros.  ie, id make something green patta ish and never look back if i could.  i know id take an L on any restock or rerelease, and no way in heck im paying aftermarket. 

Last edited:
maybe they dont want us replicating signature ish?  maybe theyre trying to prevent us from skipping out on future limited retros.  ie, id make something green patta ish and never look back if i could.  i know id take an L on any restock or rerelease, and no way in heck im paying aftermarket. 

that may be part of the reason. but IMO even if they did release regular colors, i dont think it would affect sales of future patta etc etc potential releases

they'd still sell out seconds after release regardless

I really regret sleeping on the HTMs now (still have my pair saved on my wish list :smh: ). Can't even replicate what I wanted to do with the new hyperfuse options.

release date 16 April
April 16th has passed, are they available anywhere or did you mean May 16th? I saw the date August 4th for both reds and black flyknit, but obviously anyone can post anything. I was just hoping to get them at beginning of summer 

Last edited:
The Head Designer at Atmos would like to change some materials for the Elephant Atmos re-release next year.

http://tinyurl.com/hh4ddr2

I honestly would be OK with a mesh toe box, but I'd prefer if everything was kept the same as the OG release.

Exactly - I hope they do something subtle and dumb. The subtle can be white mesh, and the dumb can be white laces so we can just take those out and put the black back in - quick edit for your eyes:

Last edited:
Man, this is terrible news. I would assume a icy sole would be a given, because everything these days seems to get one :x . If the changes aren't subtle, I'll be passing just like I did for the Safari's.

Back
Top Bottom