THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just tried on the oreo's at FNL. They seem to be a tad bit big (long). I am a 13 on all AM1's...except for the fly knits.
12.5 it will be.

I checked back a few pages, but I didn't see if anyone owns a pair of am 1 Royals (not royal as in color but the premium ones). They have horrible reviews on NDC lol, with most of the complaints focused on the back-of-the-heel insert. Anyway, not looking for them to be ultra cushiony, bc I can tell they were going for a firmer midsole like some designer sneakers. Anyway, if they fit at least similarly to reg am 1's, I'm going to pull the trigger.
Anybody have any insight?

I checked back a few pages, but I didn't see if anyone owns a pair of am 1 Royals (not royal as in color but the premium ones). They have horrible reviews on NDC lol, with most of the complaints focused on the back-of-the-heel insert. Anyway, not looking for them to be ultra cushiony, bc I can tell they were going for a firmer midsole like some designer sneakers. Anyway, if they fit at least similarly to reg am 1's, I'm going to pull the trigger.
Anybody have any insight?
i dont personally, but there was discussion about these prob further back than you checked.  heard nothing good about them, and anything that was heard resulted in a return.  

anyone got 9.5 beaters with good condition midsoles they dont want anymore?  or should i just bite the bullet and buy a new pair of essentials for the lowest cost possible and use those?  i hate that im even asking this.  
eyes.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

i dont personally, but there was discussion about these prob further back than you checked.  heard nothing good about them, and anything that was heard resulted in a return.  

Got my girlfriend a pair of these and she's enjoyed them, comfort was good on her foot and the suede is a decent quality. My only concern with them is the midsole material feels strange and it's getting dirty pretty quickly.

Got my girlfriend a pair of these and she's enjoyed them, comfort was good on her foot and the suede is a decent quality. My only concern with them is the midsole material feels strange and it's getting dirty pretty quickly.
women have a higher tolerance for pain.  they have more patience.  they also think heels and 3/8 thick foam flip flops are comfortable on concrete 8 hours a day.  so idk, if this counts. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom