THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah, I assume they are too.
Hopefully they will let us make the iD's in such a way soon. I think the scheme/colorway looks great.

Last edited:
Besides the USA i might make these...
Not sure if pic will show on mobile
Something simple

Last edited:
wonder if iD will ever allow modifying of more parts like the collar etc etc like it was in the past?

kinda feel lke the olympics was a hinderance as far as coming out with the liquid options instead of something much more appealing.

Ordered a pair of the Olympic Flyknits, I doubt it takes as long as it says it's going to take. If all comes well I'll cop the Patta inspired colored IDs as well. All this while I'm out to cop the OG red version. Damn, my wallet. :x

Here's something you don't see often, just scored these 2006 in-store studio iDs.

Someone made this pair in store as opposed to online. Came with all the original paperwork too and color swatches which is super dope. Constrast stitching is a sweet touch. And of course amazing shape.

And yes, that is BLACK BUFFALO LEATHER mudguard!

Teach me your ways

I was worried that these would be too loose untied but they stay on fine. A little more loose than a normal shoe, kinda feel like they'd come off if I took off my running, but fine for walking around. Going to play with the laces tonight to see if I can go over the eyelets instead of under.

I'm sticking TTS but I could see going down .5, too. When I first put them on I thought they were way too big. While sitting and no weight on your foot there's a lot of room in the toe. Once I stood up, the shoe kinda conforms to your foot and expand out, if that makes sense.

I'm sticking TTS but I could see going down .5, too. When I first put them on I thought they were way too big. While sitting and no weight on your foot there's a lot of room in the toe. Once I stood up, the shoe kinda conforms to your foot and expand out, if that makes sense.
dang half size down...on nordstrom it says order a full size up.  lol.  okay thanks for your input anyhow.  repped. 

dang half size down...on nordstrom it says order a full size up.  lol.  okay thanks for your input anyhow.  repped. 
iirc several people in here said .5 down. Full size up is definitely wrong. It's either TTS or .5 down depending on how you like them to fit.

so consensus is tts or even .5 down? Has anyone tried the AM1 Ultra Moires and the new FK AM1's? I had to .5 up in the ultra moires.

People saying half size down do not know their true size. My foot measures an 8.5 on the foot scale, so that is my true size. 8.5 was snug and doable, but I ended up going up a half sz to a 9. No way could I have done half size down to an 8.

Back
Top Bottom