THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AMD, those are some of the ugliest 1s I have ever seen. What new tech are they? I am feeling the blue flyknits though.

I understand. That's when you google it.
What else could that logo be?
Man, i was clearly asking for a little help and i was polite about it. But you respond like a kid on the internet. So congrats on that. 

And as for the logo it could have been anything from the photographers or the stores or the IG account that is featuring the custom work. People love to throw watermarks on anything nowadays. 

Dear lord those all look atrocious 

Except for the flyknits....was hoping for an OG Royal blue pair but these could be nice! 

Anyone find any pics of the safari flyknit iDs in hand yet?

The custom that was posted on the previous page had had me thinking. What non AM1 inspiration would you like to see on an AM1? Cement 4 AM1 could be cool. What else you guys have?

Man, i was clearly asking for a little help and i was polite about it. But you respond like a kid on the internet. So congrats on that. 
And as for the logo it could have been anything from the photographers or the stores or the IG account that is featuring the custom work. People love to throw watermarks on anything nowadays. 
OK. So maybe that might be the difference between you and me. Yes I totally agree, that logo could have been something else than the name.
That's why I put it in google and I have the answer to that in 2 secs. You post the question and wait for an answer, that you might even not get at all.

No flame intended.

when do the pendleton options usually come back to ID?

When do Pendleton materials normally release for the AM1?
There ain't such a thing as a regular annual Pendleton release date.
Wasn't' looking for a date, just a time period. October, November?
They've been on ID 2 winters in a row now, but who says there'll be a third? Last year it was the beginning of Nov.

So if ID a pair of these airmax 1 flyknits what are the chances I get a discount from Nike for delays or was this just for pairs ordered a long time ago?

So if ID a pair of these airmax 1 flyknits what are the chances I get a discount from Nike for delays or was this just for pairs ordered a long time ago?
lol you're funny, you really think that Nike would so easily handing out free shoes

than everyone is gonna go order some iD FK AM1
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom