THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

pass on the pendletons for me as well.

I like them but can't see myself wearing them enough to justify the $ with christmas coming.

They're live now for the US., it was dead for a second

If they're whack in person, I'll just return. Need to switch the black laces they come with to the white like Stevey did on his pair.

Really wish the sole wasn't icey but oh well.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up, if you dont have the nike+ account just go to Nike.com and type air max 1, its like the 7th shoe
I wounder how limited it is, the site it says it is limited quantity

thanks for the heads up, if you dont have the nike+ account just go to Nike.com and type air max 1, its like the 7th shoe
I wounder how limited it is, the site it says it is limited quantity
The one person on IG with them said 500 pairs but idk

Link works for me too.
Only part I like are the midsole and a bit the laces. So no pick for me. Really ugly. At least saved € 185,00[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bah, with the release of this'what the' Pendleton am1 I guess my dreams of the original options coming back are squashed..

Bah, with the release of this'what the' Pendleton am1 I guess my dreams of the original options coming back are squashed..
Yea thats partially the reason i pulled the trigger on these. Too bad they didn't have any of the leather potions or denim options stashed away

Yea thats partially the reason i pulled the trigger on these. Too bad they didn't have any of the leather potions or denim options stashed away
Nike is clowning you on these.  They just figured out a way to sell the last few scraps of material for $$$. Better off copping Will Leather or the other pendleton general releases. 

Nike is clowning you on these.  They just figured out a way to sell the last few scraps of material for $$$. Better off copping Will Leather or the other pendleton general releases. 

Not really, i actually wanted them. I already ordered a pair of will leather AM1's as well

Back
Top Bottom