THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man...

Dwayne (buddies with Stevey Ryder) is now sayin to return your pinnacles and just wait to see what AMD has to bring...

I really love the Jades though lol - Im holding off on the other three now for sure

Could you imagine if they put the HOA tongue on the two OGs??? Lord....

I'll cry if we get HOA toungue on both. That would be incredible.

im not a big fan of the HOA tongue its not puffy enough for me

i hope that the tongue from the new OG retro release will be from the same mesh as the ones from Nike iD

im not a big fan of the HOA tongue its not puffy enough for me
i hope that the tongue from the new OG retro release will be from the same mesh as the ones from Nike iD

I feel you. I personally think the piping on the tongue adds to the good shape for some reason.

But yeah either way I'll be purchasing both

What exactly does "piping" mean? It just looks like a bigger tongue to me. I assume pink pack has a piped tongue? That's by far my favorite tongue from my old pairs. The Shima and Patta tongues are super small. The Greystone is in between pink pack and those.

^look at the top of the tongue on the second pair of OG reds....
above the Nike logo/branding on the tongue you can barely make out the extra piping around the top and over the sides of the tongue.
that's what we're talking about when we say "tongue piping"

^look at the top of the tongue on the second pair of OG reds....
above the Nike logo/branding on the tongue you can barely make out the extra piping around the top and over the sides of the tongue.
that's what we're talking about when we say "tongue piping"
ooooh I see what you're talking about. The extra seam thing at the top that acts as a piping around the edge of the tongue. Got it. I agree it looks much better. Thanks for the lesson!

guys..... these are PERFECT. Shape is as advertised and materials are so buttery. BTW I wear a 10 in most nikes (racer/mayfly/etc) and got a 9.5. They fit perfect 
Damn they look awesome...I am so stoked to get my Jades in this weekend, also went .5 down. 

How nice is the leather would you say compared to recent "leather" AM1s?

Damn they look awesome...I am so stoked to get my Jades in this weekend, also went .5 down. 

How nice is the leather would you say compared to recent "leather" AM1s?
This is as nice of quality if not better then the Jordan shattered backboards/banned type leather. Very soft and wrinkly. 

This is as nice of quality if not better then the Jordan shattered backboards/banned type leather. Very soft and wrinkly. 
I have SBB and love that leather....man now I kind of want more than just the Jades, shape looks nice on your pair too

Been lurking for a bit now ever since the new old shape and all

Pretty excited for AM1

Are Jades officially releasing 8 Feb?

Do you guys know if those Vivid Purple NikeLab Flyknits are releasing in the States or just Overseas?

This thread is lit right now! Can't wait to finally have a legitimate chance at copping both OGs. Hopefully, barring no limited gimmick from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom