THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Are there any atc sites for these releases. Most i know like solestrike arent on there. Dont want to miss the royals and atmos. The reds were auto fail

SMH Nike. Jamming us with useless colorways and useless updates of old air max versions, but then withholding the stuff we want is just another reason why your stock price is getting left in adidas' dust.

Rumor has it that they are treating these like the am97 silver bullet. Super limited at first, then restock a bunch of times. -copying the adidas model

SMH Nike. Jamming us with useless colorways and useless updates of old air max versions, but then withholding the stuff we want is just another reason why your stock price is getting left in adidas' dust.

Ain't that serious b and Nike is doing fine next to adidas

i get building hype but I don't understand losing out on profits. The only logic I see is Nike releasing these again. I mean if you build hype and don't allow the consumer to purchase the iconic retros, exclude the Atmos, are you expecting us to buy the BS colorways that might drop?

Rumor has it that they are treating these like the am97 silver bullet. Super limited at first, then restock a bunch of times. -copying the adidas model
laugh.gif
 copying Adidas model. Yeah, they are veterans in the hype game.

i get building hype but I don't understand losing out on profits. The only logic I see is Nike releasing these again. I mean if you build hype and don't allow the consumer to purchase the iconic retros, exclude the Atmos, are you expecting us to buy the BS colorways that might drop?
Either that or they really trying copy methods from other companies like addidas but it might bite in the *** and lose customers

worried it will be like the AJ1's that never were re-released and just skyrocketed in the reseller market 

My fundamental issue with this release is this: Nike has bastardized the Air Max line beyond belief throughout the years. They've done everything from butchering the shape, making a lot of bad colorways, creating tons of unnecessary variations of the model (ex. ultra, engineered mesh, etc), and overproducing to the point where many air maxes sit on clearance.

Now that they finally remaster and release the original model that started it all in it's correct form (which is what everyone wants), they make it super limited and impossible to cop. I guess it's a smart business move on their part to build up some hype for all the upcoming Air Max releases this month, but from a consumer standpoint it's just infuriating.

WORD

did u really just say "copying the adidas model" when in actuality it's the other way around by a long shot? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Someone explain market cap to this man.

Back
Top Bottom