THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey NT fam, wanted to know if Air max 1's run the same in sizing as air max zero and 90. There are no 1's in the stores where i live, thanks in advance

I really didn't expect the OGs to be as limited as they are... The "limited" factor can drive people away or make some want the product even more. In my case, it drove me away. I don't even want to bother with them anymore... ***Unless there's going to be a GR drop. :nerd:

I ordered these instead for ~$80 shipped (not my pic)

I value comfort over nostalgia nowadays. :smokin

Last edited:
I really didn't expect the OGs to be as limited as they are... The "limited" factor can drive people away or make some want the product even more. In my case, it drove me away. I don't even want to bother with them anymore... ***Unless there's going to be a GR drop. :nerd:

We all going to strike out on the 3.26 ultra now. Everyone is depressed.

Nice pick up. DS? Love the lunars either way

Yessir, DS. The Lunar1 version is easily my favorite AM1 rendition/tribute model. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Got the L from End.....Why are these so damn hard to get?

I seriously Nike is trolling us with the "Limited quantities" and is saving them for AMDAY

first L of the day and I haven't even gotten out of bed to piss yet ugh.

catch the next L from SNS w/my coffee and eggs.

I really didn't expect the OGs to be as limited as they are... The "limited" factor can drive people away or make some want the product even more. In my case, it drove me away. I don't even want to bother with them anymore... ***Unless there's going to be a GR drop.
nerd.gif

I value comfort over nostalgia nowadays.
smokin.gif
Nice pick up

Comfort >>>> *

Back
Top Bottom