THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The OG AM1's came in an 11.5?

Seeing them for resale, don't remember seeing that size on websites.

The original am1 was space age tech in 1987 no?

Also if you're not an air max 1 historian the ultra looks like a nice shoe for $130. Guys realize we live in a time where people pay resale for an Alexander wang sock with boost. I get that everyone in this thread prefers the og, but you'd think the ultra was lined with razer blades the way everyone talks about it.
From where I stand it's a case of "If it ain't broke don't fix it". The OG AM1 is a classic design, simple colour blocking and the right materials is all the silhouette needs.. It's frustrating that we wait through hundreds of bizarre iterations and collaborations for diamonds in the rough which are near impossible to get. On the other hand people should rock whatever kicks they want, regardless of others opinions, that's not what this is about.

What's wrong with enjoying the 1.0 and 2.0 models? You can appreciate both but I do understand the frustration as well. The 1.0 release earlier this month should have been the same say. That being said, I think there will be a restock on 3.26. Generate hype, then make it so that people who were on the fence will want to cop them.

Last edited:
people happy to get the ultra

I've seen it all now

roll.gif

Didn't even realize that the OGs were dropping in GS this morning. Was able to scoop up two pairs. I guess that helps ease the pain of the inevitable L I will be taking on the atmos pair.

Didn't think I was gonna cop and im in my local fnl RN and they still had a few pairs left. Sz 9.5 and 12.

What's wrong with enjoying the 1.0 and 2.0 models? You can appreciate both but I do understand the frustration as well. The 1.0 release earlier this month should have been the same say. That being said, I think there will be a restock on 3.26. Generate hype, then make it so that people who were on the fence will want to cop them.
nothing wrong. don't listen to these sneaker nerds. cop what you like

Can't believe that Nike email was real. Who do they have doing their copy over there? A high school kid?
Anyone receive an email in the states or just uk and germany?

Bit the bullet and paid resale for my size :smh:

Probably should have waited for 3.26, but 11.5 seem to be scarce.

Ah pues, Atmos and royal AJ1's next.

Only one store will release the atmos here in the Philippines. Mechanics is in-store raffle with limited tickets. I think only 36-50 pairs will be released here.

This - I've never been a fan of all the space age crap.. Each to their own I guess. 

The original am1 was space age tech in 1987 no?

Also if you're not an air max 1 historian the ultra looks like a nice shoe for $130. Guys realize we live in a time where people pay resale for an Alexander wang sock with boost. I get that everyone in this thread prefers the og, but you'd think the ultra was lined with razer blades the way everyone talks about it.
:rofl: :rofl:

Those really sold out?

Back
Top Bottom