THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I won the draw for Mercer, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend.

Do you all think I can give my passport and one of my credit cards to a close friend in the city and have him pick them up for me? We look fairly similar.

Otherwise, does anyone have any advise? Has anyone encountered this in the past?

This may work for some other less scarce release at some other spot but 21 Mercer is ruthless. You can try but doubt your friend gets through

Do you all think I can give my passport and one of my credit cards to a close friend in the city and have him pick them up for me? We look fairly similar.

Otherwise, does anyone have any advise? Has anyone encountered this in the past?
I think that would work. 

Post pic of both of you lol

Threatening to blow torch everyone on a sneaker line and cut them when based on your profile pic you ain't older than 12 is real now? :lol:

lol god do I wish I was still 12

whats wrong w/the avy? you don't like Brian Pillman?

lol edit:

were talking about the kid and not me lol. I'm an idiot :lol:

Last edited:
lol god do I wish I was still 12

whats wrong w/the avy? you don't like Brian Pillman?

lol edit:

were talking about the kid and not me lol. I'm an idiot :lol:
I don't know who that is and a little kid shouldn't be talking **** online and be viewed as cool

I received the refund email from stockx earlier. Jackasses wasting peoples time not paying attention. :smh:. No way in hell that Im paying anything close to 400, you resellers can suck it.

I received the refund email from stockx earlier. Jackasses wasting peoples time not paying attention.
mean.gif
. No way in hell that Im paying anything close to 400, you resellers can suck it.
Damn I'm still stuck in limbo wish they would send the cancellation email already. 

After spending a few extra days in customs, Royals finally came in today. All three pairs are
nthat.gif
Happy to have em in hand.

Air Max Anniversary Trifecta
Nice man. Congrats.

Funny enough, I'm more interested in the chair ... Eames Walnut Shell with Ebony Dowel base? 

Reactions: _23
I have taken the L on both OGs and sure I will on Atmos, I caved and paid resale ($280) Sz 12 on the OG reds , you only live once !

OMG I actually won the draw at 21 Mercer!!!

I usually strike out in these Nike online draws, so I was surprised to get an email telling me I got reserved a pair

last time I won a draw was for the OVO Jordan 10 through the SNKRS app

This may work for some other less scarce release at some other spot but 21 Mercer is ruthless. You can try but doubt your friend gets through

What makes you say that? Have you seen people try this in the past and fail? I'm just curious.

Back
Top Bottom